High School Imagine: Put Out the Old Flame-1(Female Reader)

You woke up to the sun shining in your face. You groaned and rubbed your eyes as you felt a pair of arms wrapped around your waist. You turned over to see Ali smiling at you with his curly hair plastered on his face.

"Good morning your royal darkness." Ali said in a raspy voice.

"Good morning Prince Ali." You said. All of a sudden you had a feeling that you're forgetting something. "Um, Ali? What day is it?" You asked. Ali checked his phone and shot out of bed.

"It's Monday and school starts in 45 minutes!" Ali yelled out as he frantically looked for his clothes. You looked at your clock to see that it's 7:15 then tried to get out of bed only to fall to the floor.

"Dammit! My legs." You said. Ali scooped you up bridal style.

"Sorry, I guess I was a bit rough last night huh?" Ali said as he chuckled nervously.

"For a first timer yes." You said. "Take me to the shower." Ali's face turned red.

"D-do you wanna do it in the shower or..." You smacked him upside his head.

"Boy no! So I can shower." You said.

"Oh, right." Ali said as he carried you into the bathroom.

You two booked it to the school as fast as you could and by the time you got there, the bell rang signaling everyone to get to first period. You ran into your first class almost falling in the process and scurried into your seat. Your teacher looked at you weird but shrugged it off.

"Where the heck were you?" Gi-hun whispered.

"Still at home." You panted out. "Ali came over last night and we crashed." Gi-hun gave you a smug look.

"Yeah I can tell." Gi-hun said. You looked at him confused as he pulled out his phone and switched the camera app and aimed it at your neck. You looked to see your neck covered in hickies.

"Dammit Ali." You thought to yourself as your face turned red. Gi-hun chuckled.

"Shut up." You said as you covered your neck with your scarf. "What did I miss?"

"Nothing much, just some transfer student coming here." Gi-hun said.

"Really? Where is they from?" You asked. Gi-hun shrugged his shoulders indicating that he doesn't know. The door opened. The minute you looked up...your heart dropped.

There standing at the door was one of your exes from your old poly-ship, Karter. Karter looked at you and their eyes widen.

"Y/N?" Karter said to making sure that he wasn't dreaming.

"K-Karter." You stammered out. Karter began to smile as they ran up to you and smashed their lips onto yours. Gi-hun quickly shoved him off.

"Hey man back off! She's taken." Karter put his hands up in surrender.

"My bad man, I didn't know someone cuffed this beautiful flower already." Karter said. You crossed your arms.

"Flattery gets you no where Karter." You said.

"Still got that feistiness huh? I miss that." Karter said. You rolled your eyes.

"So what brings you here out in South Korea?" You asked.

"Eh, there's a legit college here and I wanted to finish my senior year here." Karter said. "But it looks like I'm glad I moved out here." Karter grabbed your hand but you quickly snatched it away.

"Karter don't act like what you and your friends put me through back in HT/N didn't happened!" You scolded. Gi-hun looked at both of you confused.