High School Imagine: Going on a date with Sae-byeok(Female Reader)

You were sitting at the lunch table, minding your business when you heard footsteps approaching you. You looked up to see Sae-byeok subtly sweating while standing.

"Hey Sae-byeok what's up?" You asked. Sae-byeok took a deep breath and then sighed before she spoke.

"Me, you, school bleachers after school." Sae-byeok said. You were thrown off guard by her sentence but confusingly accepted her invite then she walked away.

"Did she ask me on a date?" You thought to yourself. You decided to go to one person for answers

In the hallway

"It is a date." Gi-hun said. "Because she has taken no else to that spot other than Ji-yeong. Heck, you should be honored."

"I guess but I don't know much about this school still." You said.

"Eh, it's not far, just cross the street and you'll see it. You can't miss it." Gi-hun said.

"Alright but I'm still not fully sure if this is a date or she just wanted to hang out." You said still in disbelief.

"Trust me, me and the guys knew Sae-byeok way longer than you have." Gi-hun said as he smiled. All of a sudden you two heard a blood curling scream as a girl dashed past you two with frogs in her hair.

"Did you plant frogs in another girl's locker?" You asked. Gi-hun put a finger up to his lips while giggling quietly. You shook your head as you walked off.

After school rolled around. You began to walking to the football field to meet Sae-byeok there. Once you got there, you saw her sitting there on the bleachers.

"Sae-byeok!" You called out getting her attention. She looked up and saw you then made her way down to the football field.

"You came." Sae-byeok said.

"Well, it would've been rude of me to not show up." You said. Sae-byeok grabbed your hand and lead you to behind the bleachers. Behind the bleachers was a blossom tree on a hill and underneath the tree was a picnic blanket and a picnic basket.

"Oh, so I guess Gi-hun was right." You thought to yourself as you two reached the hill and sat down on the blanket.

"So..."Sae-byeok began.

"Okay I don't mean to assume stuff but is this a date?" You asked.

"Y-yes. I was too scared to actually ask you out so..."Sae-byeok said. You chuckled.

"Well, I would've said yes anyway regardless of it being a date or us hanging out." You said. Sae-byeok looked at you and smiled a bit. "Gi-hun did say that the only person you hang out with was..." You were hesitant to finish your sentence because you didn't want to upset her so you kept quiet.

"Hey, I know who you're talking about and Gi-hun is right." Sae-byeok said. "She was the only person I took here with me everyday after school." Sae-byeok continued. You noticed that a tear began to shed from her eye making you feel sad. Sae-byeok quickly wiped away the tear from her eye.

"I'm sorry, I don't wanna bore you with my sadness." Sae-byeok said as her voice began to crack. You grabbed her hand and rubbed it.

"Hey, it's okay to miss her and it's okay to cry. I don't mind." You said as you rested her head on your shoulder. Sae-byeok began to cry but it was silent sobbing coming out. You rubbed the back of her head telling her to let it all out.

"Y-you know...you kinda remind me of her." Sae-byeok said as she looked up at you with teary eyes. "She would always comfort me and tell me everything will be alright when I'm sad."

"And she's right, everything will be alright." You said. "It's okay to not be okay." Sae-byeok buried her face into your chest as she continued to sob. All of a sudden you felt tears beginning to sting your eyes as they began to slide and fall off your face. (I guess sobbing is contagious.)

As the petals floated around you two, you two pulled away eyes all red and nose all stuffed up. You two looked at each other and smiled. Sae-byeok got up and jumped into the tree then climbed back down with a bunch of cherry blossoms in her hands. She began to craft something out of it but wouldn't let you see what it is until she turned around revealing a crown made of out cherry blossoms. She placed the crown on your head and kissed your forehead. You blushed at this romantic gesture she was giving you and then hugged her tight as she picked you up and spun you around bridal style. She lost her balance and you two tumbled down the hill like Jack and Jill. Once you've reached the bottom you two were staring at the pinkish orange sky that was covered in pink white clouds.

"I don't want today to end." Sae-byeok said.

"Me either." You said as you got up and dusted yourself off. You helped Sae-byeok up as she dusted herself off. You heard church like bells go off indicating that it's 5′00 p.m. Realizing that your mom wanted you home for something you scurried up the hill to grab your things.

"Sorry! I remembered my mom wanted me back for something!" You yelled as you ran down the hill and hugged Sae-byeok goodbye then ran out the football field. While you was running out there you ran past Gi-hun who saw your cherry blossom crown for a split second and yelled,

"I TOLD YOU IT WAS A DATE!" Gi-hun yelled out.

"SHUT UPPPP!" You yelled back.