Squid Game Characters in a Minecraft World-1

Episode 1-Where the heck are we?

Me: Okay gotta hurry up and craft this diamond sword.

Ali: *comes into the room* Hey author, what are you doing?

Me: Playing Minecraft. I only play for the creativeness.

Ali: *sits down next to me* Hm, seems fun.

Me: Yeah, you get to build stuff, fight monsters, you know basic stuff to your own world that you can create and do whatever.

Ali: Let me try.*places hands on keys* So what I gotta do first?

Gi-hun and Sang-woo:*bursts into the room fighting*

Sang-woo: Gimme my glasses!

Gi-hun: Not until you give me my poptart!*tackles him to the ground*

Sae-byeok: *comes in* Guys! Are you really fighting over some petty stuff like this?

Me: Guys chill with that I-

BAM!

Gi-hun:*stops* Oh shit!

Me:*looks at the computer screen glitching* Dammit man! *picks up computer and tries to turn it off* Damn! It's frozen!

Sang-woo: Look what you did!

Gi-hun: What I did? You're the one who pushed me into her!

Me: Both of y'all shut up! It's both of y'all fault for not handling shit like adults!*hits computer*

*Computer begins to shake*

Me: Oh what the fuck? *stumbles back in fear*

Ali: What's happening?

Sae-byeok: I don't know but I know it's not something good.

*Computer begins to shake more violently while glowing*

Gi-hun:*looks at hand* Guys! I'm disappearing!

Sang-woo:*looks at legs* Me too!

Me:*sees Sae-byeok's body disappearing* What the hell?*feels self getting sucked into the computer* Guys!

*Computer sucks all of us in*

Me:*opens eyes and groans* Damn what happened?*sits up and looks around* Why is everything square and blocky shaped?

Gi-hun:*sits up and groans* Sang-woo? Are you ok-*looks at Sang-woo and screams*

Sang-woo: I can say the same with you! You're a whole entire box!

Gi-hun:*looks at hands* Where are my fingers! They're just cubey nubs!

Sae-byeok: Please tell me we're tripping balls.

Ali: Nope it feels real.

Me: Wait...*looks to see pig walking by* Guys we're in the Minecraft universe!

Ali: No way! This is like virtual reality!

Me: Except there's a chance where you might get hurt forreal.

Gi-hun:*scoffs and begins to walk* I highly doubt that ha-*falls off cliff* AHHHHHHHH!!

Gi-hun has fallen to his death

Gi-hun*respawns next to Sang-woo* Okay never mind, that fall did hurt like hell.

Sae-byeok: Well how do we get out? There has to be some sorta exit or something.

Me: I don't know but right now we gotta either build a house or find a village nearby because when it gets dark, hostile mobs come out and I do NOT wanna deal with those endermen. *begins hitting oak tree**block pops out*