High School Imagine: Hanging with Sae-Byeok(Female Reader)

You just got through another tiresome day of school. You hugged your friends goodbye and made your way out the exit when you heard sniffling. Being a bit nosy you followed the sound to see Sae-byeok sitting down holding a photo. You looked closer to see that it's a photo of her and another girl. Tears slid and dripped off Sae-byeok's face as she stared at the photo.

"Sae-byeok?" You spoke out startling her.

"Don't do that!" Sae-byeok yelled out.

"Are you alright?" You asked. Sae-byeok wiped her eyes and nose.

"Yeah? Why do you care?" Sae-byeok asked.

"I heard you crying and I thought something was wrong." You explained.

"Nothing's wrong! Now leave!" Sae-byeok said. Not wanting to piss her off, you fled. Not so long after, you bumped into someone.

"Oh, Y/N are you okay?" You heard a familiar voice asked. You looked up to see Ali.

"Yeah." You said as you got up and dusted yourself off. "I saw Sae-byeok crying." You said. Alis face went from warm to sad.

"Was she holding a photo of her and a girl?" Ali asked. You nodded her head. Ali sighed as he asked you where Sae-byeok was then went to go find her. Ali escorted Sae-byeok out of the hidden location and rubbed her back.

"It's okay." Ali said as he began to wipe her tears. All of a sudden you heard snickering behind you. You turned to see Mi-nyeo with an evil smirk on her face.

"Aww what's wrong? Miss your little girlfriend?" Mi-nyeo mockingly asked. Sae-byeok shot her the most deadliest stare you could imagine then began to walk up to Mi-nyeo but Ali held her back.

"Sae-byeok no! It's not worth it." Ali said trying to calm her down. You didn't know what to do but seeing Sae-byeok even more upset made you mad.

"Hey, leave her alone." You spoke. Mi-nyeo turned her attention to you.

"Who's talking to you? No one, now shut u-" You cut her off.

"Bitch I'm talking to you!" You boomed making Ali jump and everyone in the hallway turn their attention on to you and Mi-nyeo. Mi-nyeo was taken aback from you raising your voice but stood her ground still.

"What are you gonna do?" Mi-nyeo said. "Looks like you found your balls." You balled up her fists and was getting ready to strike when you was pulled back by Sang-woo and Gi-hun who just showed up to the scene.

"Nope! Let me go! This bitch gonna die!" You yelled out. Sang-woo signaled Ali to grab me. Ali grabbed me, picked me up and slung me over his shoulder and ran out the school, much to your dismay.

When y'all got out the school, Ali set you down but kept a hand around your arm in case you was gonna run back into the school to give Mi-nyeo a piece of your mind.

"Ali...let me go." You said in a very calm voice.

"No." Ali said as he hugged you tight. "Calm down, deep breaths." Ali rocked you back and forth as your anger slowly faded away. You looked at the corner of your eye to see Sae-byeok storming off. You broke out of Ali's embrace and went after Sae-byeok.

"Sae-byeok!" You called out as you caught up with her. "Are you alright?" You asked.

"Look, just leave me alone! I dont need your pity, you annoying freak!" Sae-byeok yelled out as you stood there frozen. Sae-byeok ran off while you continued to stand there.

"Y/N, it's okay she just needs some time alone." Sang-woo said as he puts a hand on your shoulder.

"Maybe I shouldn't have approached her when she was crying." You said. "I just wanted to make sure she was okay." Your voice began to crack. You didn't know why you was crying but it was just happening. Ali pulled you back into his embrace while shushing you.