Poly-ship Shenanigans: Every Body's Perfect(Female Reader)

September

Ga-yeong's POV

September 13th, 2033

Dear Diary,

It had been weeks since me and Loki broke up. My heart feel like it had been used as a tool for his own image and to make it worse...he's dating the girl that had made my life a living hell since 4th grade. What honestly did hurt me was that Loki dumped me...because I'm a late bloomer and Zira already has her rack. I...didn't have my first period yet so maybe that's why but...I don't know how to get a rack like Zira's. There's gotta be some way

No one's POV

Ga-yeong watched from her lunch table to see Loki and Zira being lovey dovey with each other. It angered Ga-yeong and made her question to what did she do wrong and what does Zira have that she doesn't.

"Ga-yeong? Ga-yeong! Girl are you okay?" Joi asked making Ga-yeong snap out of it. Ga-yeong turned around and sighed.

"It's just...I still remember what Loki said about me being flat and Zira having some boobs and a butt and-"

"Let me stop you right there." Michael cut in. "What he said there is something a fuckboy would say."

"He's right." Tristesse said. "There are people in this world who has really high expectations like they only like girls with big boobs or a guy with a big package and whatnot."

"Right so don't even mind what he said and don't mind them either because I'm pretty sure what they're doing over there is probably just an act to make you jealous." Joi advised.

"Well...I just wish I was a little...larger in the chest like you girls." Ga-yeong said referring to Joi and Tristesse.

"Okay trust me, life is not easy being a C cup." Joi said. "We maybe busty and all but the guys in our class thinks it's an invite to touch."

"Yeah, one boy even catcalled to me saying that he would like to motorboat my mommy milkers...whatever that means." Tristesse whimpered as Joi pulled her into a hug and rubbed her back.

"Well, Michael and Jason what about you? Do y'all care about a girl's sexual appeal?" Ga-yeong asked. Jason's face turned bright red as he looked away and tried to get rid of the thoughts of Ga-yeong's body that lingered in his head.

"I don't because I don't have any sexual attraction towards females, only a romantic attraction." Michael pointed out.

"Wait Michael you're ace?" Joi asked. Michael nodded his head.

"But you shouldn't care about what anybody says about your body Ga-yeong." Jason signed. Zira walked up to the table. She still has a black eye from when Ga-yeong attacked her.

"What do you want Zira?" Joi asked.

"Nothing just counting how many boys and girls are at your table." Zira said as she counted. "So there's 3 boys and 2 girls."

"Uhhh, you mean 2 boys and 3 girls." Michael corrected referring to Ga-yeong.

"Oh sorry...girls have tits, boys don't." Zira said in a taunting voice. Ga-yeong got up and ran off crying into the bathroom.

When Ga-yeong got home, her, Joi, and Tristesse were in Ga-yeong's bedroom doing research.

"See? This girl is only 10 years old and she has the body of a 21 year old model." Ga-yeong stated.

"It has to be a genetic thing." Joi said.

"Or maybe plastic surgery." Tristesse added in.

"You could be right because there's no way her boobs are that round and perked up, I know mine aren't." Joi said. Ga-yeong sighed.