College Chronicles-A New Beginning-1(Female Reader)

"Okay, that's the last one." You said as you put the last box in your trunk. Your mom stood there with a smiley teary face.

"It feels just like yesterday when you was taking your first steps." Your mom says as she sniffled and hugged you tight.

"Mom, don't cry, I'll be back for Thanksgiving." You chuckled out.

"Don't forget your little feline friend." Your mom said as Sae ran up to you and hopped into the front seat.

"Ready to go with me Sae?" You asked while petting Sae's head. Sae let out a happy meow as she sat in the front seat. You got into the driver's side and started the engine. Your mom waved you goodbye while sobbing uncontrollably. You waved back while smiling then stepped on the gas pedal and drove off.

"Next stop; Seoul Government University!" You thought to yourself.

During your drive, you was jamming out to your song on the radio.

Call me when you want

Call me when you need

Call me in the morning

I'll be on the way

You stopped at the college parking lot and got out to find your dorm. SGU wasn't too big nor small but had a big diversity population and the rooms in the dorms always has two rooms so you and your new roommate will always have your own privacy.

"Well, what's a sexy thing like you doing here?" You heard a female voice say. Not wanting to deal with some bullshit you turned around to scold the female pervert only to gasp in excitement.

"SAE-BYEOK!" You yelled as you jumped into her arms. She lost her balance making you both fall into the grass. Sae-byeok laughed as she pecked all over your face.

"Hey mamas." Sae-byeok said.

"Don't pull that joke again." You giggled out. "You know how I feel about that."

"I'm sorry but it was funny seeing your reaction." Sae-byeok said as both of you got up and dusted ya'llselves off. Sae-byeok looked at your schedule and dorm and smiled.

"Hey we got the same dorm." Sae-byeok said.

"Ohhh, are we gonna be roommates?" You asked excitedly.

"Sadly, no." Sae-byeok said. "I'm in dorm room 408."

"Hey at least we're next door neighbors." You said. "I got dorm room 407." Sae-byeok chuckled.

"Hey, wanna walk to the dorm together?" Sae-byeok asked.

"You know my answer to that babe." You said as you held her hand and both of you began to walk to y'all dorm.

While y'all were walking, you guys walked past a couple of people partying like they were gonna die tomorrow.

"Frat house." You both said in unison. All of a sudden you felt someone bump into y'all.

"Hey! Watch it!" Sae-byeok exclaimed.

"My bad." The guy said as he got up. "I..." All of you exchanged shocked looks once the guy revealed who he was.

"Gi-hun!" You both said in unison as you hugged him tight.

"Hey my lovely ladies." Gi-hun said as he pecked both of your foreheads.

"I'm guessing you're in the frat houses huh?" You asked.

"Not exactly." Gi-hun says. "I'm living in a dorm near it and Ali's my roommate."