High School Imagine: The Grass is Always Darker-2(Female Reader)

It was day 2 on working becoming a member of the Acceptance Club. You were at your locker when you nearly jumped outta your skin to see Ivan right next to you.

"Ivan! Geez don't scare me like that." You said as you held your chest.

"My bad Onyx." Ivan said. You forgot that you're only to be addressed by your gothic name. "You ready for your next task after school?"

"Yes." You said.

"Good...it'll be a real treat for you." Ivan said putting emphasis on treat. "And us." He muttered under his breath.

"What was that last part?" You asked.

"Nothing." Ivan said quickly. Sang-woo approached you guys and kissed you on the cheek.

"Good morning kitten." Sang-woo said. Before you could respond, Ivan growled at Sang-woo.

"Her name is Onyx." Ivan growled. "Call her Onyx!" You were a bit taken aback by Ivan's behavior.

"Excuse me but who are you and why are you calling my girlfriend Onyx?" Sang-woo asked.

"Sang-woo this is Ivan, one of the members of the Acceptance Club and Onyx is my gothic name which is only addressed in and out of the club." You explained. Sang-woo cocked an eyebrow but knows that you're not bullshitting.

"Alright then, Onyx, I'll see you later." Sang-woo said as he walked off.

"So that's one of your...lovers?" Ivan said as he watched Sang-woo walk off.

"Yes, that's Sang-woo." You said. Ivan looked at you.

"You know how to pick them." Ivan said as he gave you a thumbs up.

"Thanks Ivan." You said as you rubbed the back of your neck.

"May you appear into the shadows at 3:30." Ivan said. You looked at him confused.

"See you at 3:30." Ivan said making you understand clearly.

"Oh, okay see you then." You said as Ivan walked off.

During class time, Sae-byeok still had that gut feeling. Sang-woo noticed it and tapped her shoulder.

"What's wrong my tough cookie?" Sang-woo asked.

"I still have that gut feeling." Sae-byeok said. "I've been having it since yesterday when Y/N joined that club."

"Speak of which, I saw her in the hallway with one of the members and he got mad when I called her by her pet name and told me to call her Onyx." Sang-woo explained.

"What? Onyx?" Sae-byeok said.

"It's her gothic name for the club and it's required that their gothic names should be addressed at all times." Sang-woo explained.

"That's a weird ass rule." Sae-byeok said. "But I kinda have a bone to pick with the leader, Raven."

"What?" Sang-woo asked.

"I feel like she has a pint of weirdness in her." Sae-byeok said.

"You still think she's enamored with Y/N?" Sang-woo asked.

"Well, yes and I feel like there's gonna be another reason to why she wanted Y/N to be in her club." Sae-byeok said. "I just don't know what."

"Well I'm sure that club won't change the Y/N we know and love." Sang-woo said. Sae-byeok looked to see you in the hallway and smiled.

Lunch time came around and Sae-byeok was looking for you. No sign of you coming or anything. Sae-byeok sighed until she heard footsteps approaching her. She popped her head excitedly thinking it was you but only saw Gi-hun.