Squid Game Imagine: When you're in a playful mood-Sang-woo

You laid in bed staring at the ceiling as you flubbed lips out of boredom. Your lover of 5 years, Sang-woo, was in the kitchen cooking tonights dinner. You could hear the faint clatter of the pots and pans along with the oven door opening and closing meaning he has put something in the oven. A light bulb went off in your head as a perverted smile crept across your face. You got out the bed and snuck your way to the kitchen. You peeked your head around the corner to see if his back is turned. It was. So you snuck up behind him rubbing your hands and...

SMACK!

Sang-woo jumped and turned around in surprised as you ran off laughing. The minute you turned around to see if hes there, you was pinned up against the wall by him. You squealed and begged for him to let you go while laughing.

"You mind explaining why you felt the need to smack my ass?" Sang-woo asked giving you a straight face.

"Aw, I just wanted some dessert and you had some cake." You said innocently.

"You are something else." Sang-woo said.

"I know I AM!" You squealed as Sang-woo lifted you up and sling you over his shoulder. You hit at his back while laughing until he threw you on the bed, stomach first.

"STOP! OW!" You screamed out laughing as you felt multiple strikes come in contact with your butt.

"You dug your grave now lie in it." Sang-woo said as he continued swatting at your butt.

"Okay, okay! Im sorry!" You laughed out.

"I'm sorry what?" Sang-woo asked.

"I'm sorry honey!" You squealed out. That prompt him to stop as he laid down next to you. He took off his glasses and looked at you with a warm smile.

"I love you." Sang-woo said.

"I love you too." You replied back. All of a sudden the room began to fill with a burn like smell.

"Um, you smell something burning?" You asked. Sang-woos face went from happy to an Oh shit! face.

"Oh fuck! The dinner!" Sang-woo yelled as he sprung up and ran into the kitchen.