College Chronicles: People Wear Masks-1(Female Reader)

You were in class one day. During the lesson you felt someone sit next to you which made you look up to see a girl. The girl smiled at you and waved. You nervously waved back making the girl giggle.

"I don't bite." The girl said.

"Uhhh me either." You said. "Are you new to this class?"

"Yeah, I'm a freshie." The girl said.

"Oh well this is my sophomore year." You said. The girl smiled as she examined your ring.

"That's a nice ring." The girl said. "Are you married?" You got flustered at her asking that.

"No, my uhh, lovers all got matching rings." You said. "I'm in a poly-ship."

"Really?" The girl asked. You nodded your head. While the girl continued to try to string the conversation along, you admired her appearance. She had short black hair, pale glowing skin, and hazel eyes that were almost like gems. She looked like she could've been a model.

"Um, do you mind if I ask your name." The girl asked. "I'm Yuki."

"O-oh I'm Y/N." You said as you rubbed the back of your neck.

"That's a pretty name for a girl." Yuki said.

"Well my mom was the one who birthed me so yeah." You said as Yuki chuckled.

"I like talking to you." Yuki said. "Do you wanna hang out after school?"

"I would but me and my lovers are going on a date tonight so I gotta get ready." You explained.

"Oh that's understandable." Yuki said. The bell rang as students began to leave the classroom. You walked to the outside of the campus where your lovers were waiting for you.

"Hey mamas." Sae-byeok said as she picked you up and spun you around.

"Hey babes." You said as you kissed her.

"Were you good in class?" Ali asked joking with you.

"I'm not a little kid." You said as you nudged him. Ali knelt down to your level.

"Aww is the little kid getting fussy?" Ali said in a baby voice. You flipped him off as he laughed.

"You're ready for our date tonight kitten?" Sang-woo asked as he spun you around and dipped you.

"Looks like you're eager for tonight." You said as you chuckled.

"Only because the fun part of the date is the dessert." Sang-woo said in a seductive tone.

"Mhmm." Sae-byeok said as she lightly bit your ear. You shuddered as Sang-woo and Sae-byeok both began to nibble at your neck and ear.

"Hey, save some dessert for me and Gi-hun." Ali said as lifted you up and wrapped your  legs around his waist. "Ali wants something sweet as well." You were all feeling frisky with the nibbling and biting.

"Alright y'all." You giggled out. "Save that friskiness after the date." You got down from Ali and all of you began to walked when you heard someone call out to you. You turned around to see Yuki.

"Hey Y/N!" Yuki yelled out as she ran up to you with your notebook in hand. "You forgot this."

"Oh thanks." You said grabbed the notebook from her. Yuki bowed then ran off.

"Who's that?" Ali asked.

"That's Yuki." You said. "She's a freshman."

"I hope she doesn't run into trouble because we definitely did during our freshman year." Gi-hun said.