What I'm expecting for Squid Game Season 2

Alright since it's been confirmed that season 2 of Squid Game will be released, I'm actually dying to know what'll be next. We all know Gi-hun will return since I'm pretty sure he'll become the vigilante for Squid Game. But my question is...what's he gonna do? Is he gonna pull that exact same suicide mission Jun-ho did when he was looking for his lost younger brother, In-ho? Speaking of Jun-ho, there's a possible chance that he survived getting shot and falling into the water. In an article I read; "Actor Wi Ha-jun (who plays Detective Hwang Jun-ho) has hinted that his character might return if season two was commissioned. " so Jun-ho might return as well.

I also have a good feeling that they might include new games as well. I subscribe to WickedBinge and they did a list on what games that should be included in Squid Game for season 2 like Hide and Seek, The Floor is Lava, King of The Hill, Freeze Tag, Paintball, and Chess(Sang-woo would've probably won that one, just saying). That would've been great if they were to include new games instead of having to be the same ones we already have seen in season 1 like if there's a new game every year there should be new games to like you know, shake things up. Also I have another question; Since Oh Il-nam died in the very last episode, would that mean In-ho would take over now since he was filling in for Il-nam while Il-nam was out in the games?

I mean I felt like that would've made sense in my opinion. Another thing I got is will they bring back the other actors? I know their characters got killed off but hear me out; What if they just come back as backstory characters? Like I honestly do wanna learn more about Sae-byeok's life before she joined Squid Game and died. Same thing with Ji-yeong, Sang-woo, and Ali. Heck even John Kra-I mean Il-nam! I wouldn't mind them coming back as just backstory characters because it's better than to have them miraculously revived because viewers want them back. Like the whole "Ali is still alive" thing. C'mon we all have seen his dead body, he's gone! As much as I would've wanted to see him alive, I'm not gonna be entitled to what the director of the show writes and includes.

I'm also curious to how Ga-yeong, Gi-hun's daughter, would be like. Like would she eventually learn about the games and be afraid that Gi-hun might die trying to stop them from happening? Will she probably meet Cheol, Sae-byeok's younger brother, and the two of them become friends? Man, I just want her to have her time to shine more as well.

But, what do you guys think what's gonna happen in season 2 of Squid Games?

Here's the article where I got about it.

https://www.elle.com/uk/life-and-culture/culture/a37879979/squid-game-season-2-release-date-spoilers-cast-trailer-plot/