High School Imagine: Hanging Out With All of Them(Female Reader)

After the craziness that happened last week, you were still shook up so the gang decided to treat you to a night out of karaoke.

"Alright, but don't laugh at my singing." You said.

"We won't, I promise." Gi-hun said as he wrapped an arm around you.

"You think you're gonna be bad at singing, you should've heard Sang-woo back when he was 15." Gi-hun said.

"Like your voice didn't crack to where everyone turned their heads at you!" Sang-woo snapped at him. You couldnt help but laugh at them bickering.

"Guys! Were here!" Ali said cheerfully as he ran inside the karaoke bar. When you got inside you were amazed at the interior.

"This is amazing." You said as you looked around. Sae-byeok smiled.

"We used to come here all the time afterschool, me and Ji-yeong." Sae-byeok said. "She would convince me to join in with her but I always declined."

"Well, I'm sure you have a nice singing voice." You said. Sae-byeoks face turned pink at your compliment. You all sat down as a waiter came up and took y'all orders. The waiter walked off as you guys began to talk.

"Um, Y/N I don't wanna be invasive but...have you had any other past relationships?" Sang-woo asked. You nodded your head but didn't say a word.

"What happened?" Ali asked.

"They all think it's okay to play games with me." You said. "I've became the laughing stock at school after I found out they was all in on some prank or dare or...whatever it was." You explained.

"So each one of them w-"

"It was a poly-ship." You said cutting Gi-hun off. All 4 of them looked at you shocked.

"What? What's wrong with being in a poly-ship?" You asked.

"N-nothing it's just that took me by surprise." Sae-byeok said.

"Anyway, it was just a dare they've made with each other to get me into a gangbang so they could brag to others about it." You said.

"That's awful." Ali said. "What kind of men would do that to such a wonderful woman like you?" Ali lifted your chin up and pecked your forehead making you smile.

"There's that cute little smile." Gi-hun said. "Now I wanna hear those cute little vocals." You covered your face out of embarrassment as Gi-hun egged you on.

"Noooo." You said.

"C'mooonnnnn." Gi-hun said. "If you won't, me and Sang-woo will start tickling you." You shot your head up.

"You wouldn't dare." You said. Sang-woo gave an evil smirk.

"NO! STOP!" You squealed out as Gi-hun and Sang-woo tickled you mercilessly.

"Not until you sing for us." Sang-woo said.

"Okay! Okay! I'll sing!" You laughed out as they stopped. You got up and went to the karaoke machine and picked a song. You saw "Rumor Has It" by Adele on there then cracked a smile.

"I'll sing...if Sae-byeok joins in with me." You said. Sae-byeok groaned in embarrassment as she got up.

"Fine." Sae-byeok laughed out. You hit play as the song began to play.

You

She, she ain''t real

She ain''t gon' be able to love you like I will

She is a stranger

You and I have history

Or don''t you remember