Squid Game Preferences: Funniest thing that happened during sex

Gi-hun

Gi-hun was in the middle of hitting it from the back. You were close to your climax making Gi-hun a bit faster. All of a sudden, the minute you heard him moan...his voice somehow cracked in the process making you laugh as you collapsed on the bed from laughing. Gi-hun just looked at you with a bright red embarrassed look on his face.

Sang-woo

So you finally talked Sang-woo into doing roleplay with you during sex. You two decided to do a teacher and student roleplay with you being the teacher and him being the student.

"Sang-woo, I called you to see me after school because you have been a bad boy." You said in a seductive tone.

"Wait what did I do?" Sang-woo asked. "We haven't even acted out the class scene." You just facepalmed him then laughed.

"That's not how it...Oh my God babe." You laughed.

Sae-byeok

You can do a kick ass impression of a kid cartoon voice. Sae-byeok admits that you are good at it but hated it so much. One night when you were going down on her, you decided to pull a small joke on her. Before Sae-byeok could climax you spoke into her cave.

"Hey! Who turned out the lights?" You said in a cartoon kid voice. Sae-byeok kicked you in the face making you fall off the bed laughing. You winded up with a bruise on your face but it was worth it.

Ali

So you both agreed on having sex after you two got married. Obviously, this was y'all's first time so y'all had zero experience. Ali climbed on top of you and began making out with you. Ali then tried to reach for the lamp to turn off the lights but he lost his footing and accidentally headbutted you before falling to the floor. You groaned in pain holding your forehead.

"My love are you okay?" Ali asked as he got up.

"I'm fine but next time I'm getting on top." You said making Ali chuckle.