Poly-ship Shenanigans: It's Time-1(Female Reader)

November

You weren't feeling your best at all. Your contractions made you feel like you were dying before the little girl could pop out.

"Babe, you okay?" Sae-byeok asked as she walked into the living room where you were.

"No." You moaned out. "Somebody kill me please!"

"Hey, hey it'll be over soon okay?" Sae-byeok whispered as she rubbed your belly trying to soothe the pain.

"It feels like my time of the month...but worse!" You cried out. Sae-byeok grabbed the ottoman and lifted your feet up then placed them on top of the ottoman and knelt down in front of you.

"Shhh, calm down mamas." Sae-byeok shushed as she began to rub your feet.

"Mmm..." You moaned out. Sae-byeok continued to rub your legs and feet making you melt in her hands.

"Feels better?" Sae-byeok asked. You nodded your head as she continued to rub.

"Hey, I thought of a name for the baby girl." You said.

"What?" Sae-byeok asked.

"Dawn." You replied. Sae-byeok smiled.

"Beautiful." Sae-byeok complimented as she smiled. 

"She's going to be so beautiful." You said as you sniffled.

"And if any boy dares to break her heart i wi-"

"Nooo, noo, no!" You exclaimed. "Because we might catch a case." Sae-byeok chuckled.

"Sorry, I just care too much about our daughter's safety." Sae-byeok explained.

"Well I'm sure we can mostly leave that up to Ga-yeong when they wind up in school together." You said. "Ga-yeong promised to be the best big sister ever."

"I know she will." Sae-byeok said as she placed a kiss on your 9 month pregnant belly. You rested a hand on the top of your belly only to feel a kick.

"Ohh, I felt a kick." You squealed.

"What?" Sae-byeok said as she placed a hand on your belly. "Oh that's so cool."

"You're trying to break out of there?" You coo'ed talking to your belly only to feel another kick.

"I guess she really is." Sae-byeok chuckled out as she rubbed your belly.

With Ga-yeong

"I'm so excited for my baby sister to get here." Ga-yeong exclaimed as she continued to draw.

"What are you drawing?" Jason signed.

"I'm making a "Welcome To The Family" card for when she gets here." Ga-yeong replied back. "Does it look okay?" Jason shot a thumbs up.

"Magnifique!" Joi squealed.

"I-it does look r-really pretty." Tristesse whispered out.

"I hope she'll love it." Ga-yeong said as she hugged the card tight. Il-nam watched from afar and smiled as he watched them continue to talk and draw.

"I'm happy for her." Il-nam thought to himself.

With the guys

"I can't believe it...another girl." Gi-hun chuckled out. "Now I got two future boyfriends to worry about."

"I feel you on that." Holt agreed. "I remember when my daughter was 16, she tried to run off with some greasy jock and I caught them at Make Out Mountain and scared the punk away."