College Chronicles: Is Shit Getting Real...Again?(Female Reader)

You woke up to the sun shining in your face. Your eyes fluttered open to see Sae-byeok smiling at you.

"You done smiling at me like a creep?" You jokingly asked.

"Morning to you too." Sae-byeok said as she brushed your hair out your face.

"Morning my fiancée." You said.

"Morning...fiancée." Sae-byeok replied making you chuckle. You two then felt a pair of arms wrap around the both of you.

"Good morning my beautiful fiancées." You heard Ali's sleepy voice say.

"Good morning honey." You said as you raised your head up to see his smiling face. Ga-yeong came into the room and began to jump on the bed.

"Guys wake up! It's my first day of pre-school." Ga-yeong said. Gi-hun groaned.

"5 more minutes sweetie." Gi-hun groaned as he turned over. "Daddy needs his rest." You and Ga-yeong both looked at each other with smug looks then nodded.

"GI-HUN THERE'S A FIRE!" You yelled out making Gi-hun roll out of bed.

"We need to le-" Gi-hun cut himself off once he realized that he's been duped. "Not cool." You and Ga-yeong both laughed as Gi-hun stood there in his boxers. Sang-woo yawned and stretched as he raised himself up.

"I guess we're all being in a silly mood this morning huh?" Sang-woo asked making you all chuckle as he smiled.

"Well, let's all get ready for school." Ali said as he got out of bed.

When you was on your way to class, you ran into Maggie.

"What's up girl?" Maggie said. "How's my nephew in there?"

"He's doing good." You said as you rubbed your belly. "He's healthy so far."

"Girl I can't wait until he gets here." Maggie said. "Me and Mi-nyeo had bought a lot of onesies for him."

"Aww thanks but you didn't have to do that." You said.

"Well we wanted to." Maggie said. "We're really excited to become aunties." You and Maggie began to walk together.

"Have you and Mi-nyeo thought about having kids?" You asked.

"Well not yet but if we do, I wanna do adoption so neither of us wouldn't have to go through 9 painful months." Maggie said.

"Yeah...it's no walk in the park for me." You groaned out. "But within 2 months it'll be all over."

"So what's his name gonna be?" Maggie asked. 

"Well since Ali was the one who knocked me up, we all agreed on Rayan since it's both a Pakistan and English name." You explained.

"Aww now that's a nice name." Maggie said. "If I ever did want a kid or two...I'd probably get a boy and a girl so one could be a mama's boy and one could be a tough girl like her mama." You chuckled as you got to your classroom door.

"Well, I'll see you and Mi-nyeo after school, okay?" You said.

"Ite peace girl." Maggie said as she went into her classroom. During your class time, that feeling came back to you as if something bad is going to happen. You also had a chill down your spine as if you can feel an eerie presence so you looked out the window to see a silhouette smiling at you creepily. You gasped as you got out your seat which made the professor look at you.

"Ms. L/N, are you alright?" The professor asked.

"Y-yeah...I thought I saw something." You said as you sighed and sat back down.