Squid Game-When he's in a playful mood-Sang-woo

You was fast asleep on the couch in the living room. Sang-woo went out to go run some errands so youve decided to sleep in order to kill some time.

"Y/N, I'm back." Sang-woo said as he walked through the door with some groceries in hands. At first he almost grew confused to you not responding until he saw you asleep on the couch then let out a small chuckle.

"Such a sleeping beauty." Sang-woo said to himself. You turned over onto your stomach exposing your butt and that gave Sang-woo a really silly yet perverted idea. Since you was only in his dress shirt and underwear your butt was completely exposed much to Sang-woos delight. He rubbed his hands together while sneaking up to the couch and then...

SMACK!

The hand to ass connection was so loud that it echoed throughout the house. You screamed and toppled over and fell off the couch. You looked up to see Sang-woo standing behind that couch smirking.

"Forreal?" You asked giving him a straight face.

"Play perverted games, win perverted prizes." Sang-woo said.

"I thought you spanking me last time was a perverted prize." You said.

"Nope that was just me having my fun." Sang-woo said as he walked into the kitchen. You got up and shook your head as you chuckled to yourself.

"This man is gonna be the death of me one day." You mumbled to yourself.