High School Imagine: Leaving Mental Scars(Female Reader)

TW: Mention of r*pe

You were in the bathroom doing your business, when you heard the door open and close. Assuming it was just a random girl you continued to fix your hair in the bathroom when you felt a strong hand on your shoulder. The hand whirled you around to see 2 guys and Deok-su.

"You're not supposed to be in here." You said. "This is the girl's room." The guys chuckled as Deok-su stepped forward to you. The 2 guys grabbed you by each arm as Deok-su lifted your head by the chin with his finger.

"So you're the one who told Mi-nyeo to dump me huh?" Deok-su said. You pulled your head away.

"Yeah? So what? You treated her like shit so why don't you just drop dead." You spat at.

"You know you actually did me a favor. Because I had my eye on you the minute we've interacted." Deok-su chuckled out. Okay creep alert.

"And? It's clear that I don't like you so leave." You said. Deok-su snapped his fingers as both of the guys lifted and held your legs up with their free arms.

"Trust me, you'll like me after this." Deok-su said as you watched as he undid his pants.

You were crying and screaming in pain as Deok-su and the guys took turns on you. Whenever you screamed, one of the will either slap or punch you. Deok-su was pounding deep into you roughly while covering your mouth.

"Shut the fuck up and take it you slut!" Deok-su said through his teeth. You let out muffled cries in hope that they would've been loud enough for someone to hear and come to your rescue but no avail. After they was done, they left you on the bathroom floor...naked and beaten up.

"Tell anyone this, and I'll make sure you and your friends won't live to see tomorrow." Deok-su said as he fixed his clothes and left the bathroom with his goons right behind him. All you could do was lay there on the tiled floor silently crying and shivering.

When after school came around, you tried your best to avoid your friends because you didn't want them to know what happened in assumption that they wouldn't believe you. You were limping down the hall when you felt someone pull you by the hair and started slapping you repeatedly. Judging by the screams, you knew who it was.

"YOU TELL ME TO DUMP MY BOYFRIEND JUST SO YOU CAN SLEEP WITH HIM!? YOU SLUT!" Mi-nyeo yelled. You tried to explain what happened but you couldnt because of two things; 1) Your voice was still hoarse from all the screaming and 2) Mi-nyeo kept hitting you every time youve opened your mouth. By the time she was down, she spat on you and told you to die. Everyone in the hallway surrounded you while murmuring stuff but none even bother to go get the principal or the nurse for help.

"Move! Move!"

"Get out the way!"

"Excuse us!"

You heard a few people say along with some footsteps. You looked up to see Gi-hun, Sae-byeok, Sang-woo, and Ali in front of you. Ali knelt down to you and examined your body.

"Y/N what happened?" Gi-hun said. You were too weak to say something. You finally built enough strength in your legs to get up and push pass the crowd ignoring Sang-woo calling for you to come back. You limped all the way back home but by the time you got to the front door, you passed out. Your mom came home from around 5 to see you passed out. She screamed bloody murder and took out her phone to dial 911.

"Hello!? Get me an ambulance! My baby is unresponsive!" Your mom yelled out.

Meanwhile with the gang

Gi-hun, Sang-woo, Sae-byeok, and Ali were all in the principal's office telling the principal about your condition.

"We know it was Mi-nyeo who slapped her repeatedly but what for?" Gi-hun said. "She was cool with Y/N just a few weeks ago."

"Yeah, and we heard her saying stuff like, "You slut." or "You made me dump my boyfriend just so you can sleep with him. Ali said.

"When we tried to get answers out of Y/N she just limped away." Sae-byeok said.

"Alright, now I know Mi-nyeo slapped Y/N for some reason revolving around Deok-su but lets be logic here." Sang-woo said.

"What's the point of being logical in a situation where ignorance can easily over power common sense?" Gi-hun said.

"Okay, we all know Y/N never liked Deok-su to began with because she know how garbage the dude is. Why would she want some to do with a guy whos borderline abusive?" Sang-woo asked.

"Your point?" The principal asked.

"If I had to guess, Deok-su did or said something to Y/N then went to Mi-nyeo and lied saying that Y/N wanted him so she manipulated her into dumping him to which Mi-nyeo fell for in a blind fit of rage." Sang-woo said.

"He could be onto something." Ali said. "But we need Y/N here so she can tell us her side of the story."

"Alright but I'm also sending Mi-nyeo in here." The principal said as he spoke into the intercom asking for Mi-nyeo. Mi-nyeo stormed into the office, face completely red of rage.

"What!? Are you all here because of that slut? She deserved that!" Mi-nyeo shrieked out.

"First of all, you're dumb enough to believe a manipulative bastard over someone who convinced you to get out of that relationship with that piece of shit. Second of all, what were you thinking on attacking her like that without even letting her explain first?" Sae-byeok said.

"She has no reason to fucking explain!" Mi-nyeo yelled.

"ENOUGH!" The principal yelled silencing everyone. "Ms. Han, your behavior is unacceptable! You are suspended for 4 days!" Mi-nyeo stormed out the office screaming in rage. Ali felt his phone vibrate. He took it out to see your caller ID on his screen.

"Guys! It's her!" Ali said as he quickly accepted the call. "Y/N what happened earlier w-" Ali was cut off. "What? Shes where!? Okay, do they accept visitors at this time? Okay thank you." Ali said as he hung up.

"What happened?" Sang-woo asked. Ali stood there silent before he spoke.

"Y/N is in the hospital."