High School Imagine: Winter Fun Time-2(Female Reader)

You woke up to feel the giant bed empty. You opened your eyes to see your lovers gone. You rise to the smell of breakfast and got out of bed and made your way to the kitchen. You peeked around the corner to see Sang-woo in his pajama shorts cooking. You bit your lip at the sight of him shirtless then walked over to him and wrapped your arms around him, placing both of your hands on his bare pecs.

"Good morning, Kitten." Sang-woo said in his morning voice making you melt.

"W-where's the rest?" You asked nervously.

"Ali's in the game room with cousin Kija, and Gi-hun and Sae-byeok are having a snowball fight in the backyard." Sang-woo said as he scrambled the eggs.

"Where's your aunt and uncle?" You asked.

"They went out for some errands." Sang-woo said as he grabbed your hand and kissed it. "Did you sleep well?" You nodded your head as Sang-woo smiled.

"You know honey, I was wondering...what do you want for Christmas?" You asked.

"I don't know." Sang-woo said. "The last Christmas gift I received was when I was 9."

"And what was it?"

"A dictionary."

"Oh..." You said. You felt bad because it sounded like he never had a good Christmas in his life.

"Well, why don't you throw some warmth on you and come outside with me?" You said.

"I will after I finish cooking and after y'all finish eating." Sang-woo said as he turned around and wrapped his arms around you and pecked your forehead.

"Fine." You said as Sang-woo sat you on the counter.

"And...after I have my breakfast as well." Sang-woo said as he attacked your neck making you laugh.

"Stop before your aunt and uncle come in and see us." You said as you got off the counter and walked to the backdoor.

"Ohhh lovers! Time for breakfast." You called out as Gi-hun and Sae-byeok stopped chucking snowballs at each other. After y'all ate, you went outside just to go wonder around. You were in an area where there was a lot of trees but you also wasn't far from the lodge. Sae-byeok saw you outside and caught up with you.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Just wandering around." You said. Sae-byeok looked at you with a warm smile. "What?" You asked.

"Nothing, just like looking at you." Sae-byeok replied as you two mindlessly wander further and further.

"You know, if I were ever married and have kids...I'd want them to have a Christmas like this." You said.

"We'll hope to make that dream come true." Sae-byeok thought to herself.

"If you and the guys all aren't okay with having kids I understand I-" Sae-byeok cut you off.

"No, no I'm okay with having kids." Sae-byeok said. "Cheol always wanted to be an uncle to probably teach him how to shoot a BB gun at me when I'm not looking." You chuckled out. "If he do I swear I'mma hurt him."

"I'm sure Cheol would make a good uncle." You said. "And I know you'll make a good mother."

"Yeah...if it's a boy, he's definitely gonna be a mommy's boy but if it's a girl, I want her to be tough like both of her moms." Sae-byeok said. "But if anyone dares to touch our child, I'll have no problem with painting their walls with their own bl-"