Squid Game Preferences: Their reaction to you doing the naked tiktok challenge

Gi-hun

You giggled as you walked out the bathroom in nothing but a towel. You had your camera ready on the tiktok app and made your way to the living room where Gi-hun was at. You peeked around the corner to see Gi-hun playing the video games so you walked in only for him to turn around and see you.

"Hey babe, what's up?" Gi-hun asked. You didn't respond and just took the towel off and tossed it at him. Gi-hun's eyes widen along with his mouth dropping as he gazed at your nude body.

"Uhh, guys I gotta go." Gi-hun said speaking in his headset as he turned off the game then ran towards you and picked you up then slung you over your shoulder making you laugh.

"Ga-yeong's gonna be a big sister." Gi-hun thought to himself as he carried you to the bedroom.

Sang-woo

You peeked around the corner to see Sang-woo reading in the study room. You giggled as you whispered to your fans watching this that you were attempting the naked challenge you've been seeing on tiktok to see your boyfriend's reaction. You walked in and took the towel off and tossed it at Sang-woo who looked up to see you naked. He kept a serious facial expression as he eyed you up and down.

"Did you wanna play, my love?" Sang-woo asked as he got up and walked towards you. You giggled as Sang-woo picked you up bridal style and carried you out the study room.

"Let's play then."

Sae-byeok

You whispered to your fans that you were attempting the tiktok naked challenge on your girlfriend of 3 years, Sae-byeok. You were already naked so you slowly made your way to the living room where Sae-byeok was. Your mischievous smile quickly faded into an embarrassed look once you've realized that you've walked into the living room where Sae-byeok...and her little brother, Cheol, was in. Cheol looked at you with his mouth dropped as Sae-byeok quickly covered his eyes.

"Babe what the fuck!" Sae-byeok scolded as you quickly ran into the bedroom.

"Sorry I wanted to try that naked tiktok challenge!" You called out. Let's just say after that incident, you made sure you was fully dressed if company were to be around.

Ali

You were slowly making your way to the bedroom where your boyfriend is located at. You were already naked and had your camera ready for your tiktok video. You peeked through the crack door to see Ali on the phone. You opened the door making Ali instantly turn his head and his mouth dropped along with his face turning red. You recognized the person on the phone was his mom.

"Is that Mrs. Abdul? Hey Mrs. Abdul." You greeted as you chuckled. Ali still had his eyes on you but then tried to hang up the phone.

"Okay, mom...I gotta go, love you." Ali said quickly as he hung up. "What are you doing!?" Ali said as he pointed at the window. "The window is revealed!"

"Well then let's give them a show." You said as you climb on top of him.

Jun-ho

You saw your man in the study room working on the case he was assigned. You looked at your camera and bounced your eyebrows as you walked in with nothing but a robe on. Jun-ho looked at you then back at his work.

"Hey baby, I'm working right now." Jun-ho said. You took your robe off and tossed it at him making him look at you with a smug smile. You were wearing a robber's kink outfit underneath the robe.

"I've been bad detective." You said in a seductive tone. Jun-ho got up and licked his lips.

"Then you have the right to remain silent." Jun-ho said as he took out the handcuffs.

In-ho

In-ho was in the room watching the Red Light, Green Light game play out. You was completely nude and the only thing that covered your body was your red satin silk robe. You looked at the camera and gave it a thumbs up then made your way to the room. In-ho didn't hear you come in. You took the robe off and tossed it in his field of vision making him turn around to see you naked. In-ho didn't say anything but raised an eyebrow at you. He motioned you over then pulled you into his lap.

"If you wanted to play, you should've just called me into the bedroom." In-ho said. "I wouldn't like the guards to see what's mine."

Deok-su

Deok-su was in the middle of a meeting with his mafia crew. You whispered to the camera to let your viewers know that your gangster man was in a meeting and you're nervous about doing this challenge. You dropped your towel, took a deep breath and walked in. Everyone, including Deok-su, all turned to look at you. The men whoo'd and wolf whistled while Deok-su sat there with an slight angry expression on.

"Meeting over! Everyone out!" Deok-su yelled out as he pushed everyone out the house then turned to you. He picked you up making you squeal.

"You know better to not show these men what's mine." Deok-su said as he slapped your butt. "I oughta punish you for that!"

Mi-nyeo

You peeked your head into the bedroom to see Mi-nyeo fast asleep in the bed. You looked at the camera and told them that it was Mi-nyeo, your girlfriend, asleep in there and you were about to give her a morning surprise. You were already nude but kept the camera about shoulders level. You slowly pushed the door open and tip toed over to Mi-nyeo's side of the bed. You tapped her only for her to open one eye to see you.

"Hey, how's this for a morning surprise?" You asked. Mi-nyeo just stuck her arms out motioning you to come closer and to cuddle her. You chuckled as you climbed into bed with her and told your fans that the challenge was a success.