Squid Game Preferences: How they take care of you during your pregnant state

Gi-hun

He wouldn't let you lift a finger to even grab the remote off the couch. You can just be getting up to go to the bathroom and he'll come up and pick you up bridal style and carry you to the bathroom.

"Put me down! I can walk." You said.

"Not while you're pregnant so let me protect and take care of my two babies." Gi-hun said as he continued to carry you.

Sang-woo

He would always give the best massages when you ask for them. He would enjoy rubbing your feet and hands and him kissing your hands or legs while doing so is the icing on the cake.

"Mmmm that feels good." You moaned out.

"Anything for you my love." Sang-woo said as he pecked your legs.

Sae-byeok

She would always bring food. Whenever you have your weird food cravings, she would always bring any food you requested. The weirdest food request you gave her was some vanilla ice cream, with some mustard and pickles which made her laugh but she went and got it for you.

Ali

He would love talking to your belly. Ali was very excited from the minute you announced your pregnancy for y'all kid to get here. He would love to rub and talk to your belly while you lay there and smile.

"Hey, it's ma and abu and we can't wait for you to meet your big brother. We want you to grow big and strong for us so you can become the world's next greatest person. I'll even teach you how to speak Korean."

You chuckled as you kissed Ali's forehead. Ali kissed your belly and rubbed it.