College Chronicles: Daycare Days(Female Reader)

August

Ga-yeong

"Appa, do I really have to go to daycare?" A 2 year old Ga-yeong whined.

"Yes gongjunim because it's not such a good nor responsible idea to leave you in the apartment all by yourself." Sang-woo said as he continued to drive. "Plus this is the nicest daycare ever in Seoul."

"But I don't wanna go to daycare." Ga-yeong said. "It's boring."

"How would you know if you've never been there before?" Sang-woo asked. Ga-yeong stayed quiet.

"Cheer up sweetie." Ali said. "I'm sure you'll love it and make a lot of friends."

"I don't know abbu." Ga-yeong said. Sang-woo pulled up to the parking lot of a daycare center.

"You'll love have fun, I promise." Sang-woo said as he stepped out the car and went to the backseat to pick up Ga-yeong. Sang-woo carried Ga-yeong through the lobby where a woman was typing away at the computer.

"Um, excuse me miss I'm here to drop off my daughter." Sang-woo said. The lady looked up at him with a flirty look.

"Right this way handsome." The lady said. Sang-woo rolled his eyes as he followed the lady into a room that had a door decorated in flowers and rainbows. The lady opened the door to see a bunch of kids playing dolls, painting, or just reading. Sang-woo set Ga-yeong down and knelt down to her level.

"Hey, it's okay to be afraid on your first day." Sang-woo said. "But the fear will go away by the end of the day, okay?" Ga-yeong nodded her head as Sang-woo gave her a hug.

"Appa loves you." Sang-woo said.

"I love you too Appa." Ga-yeong said as she kissed Sang-woo's cheek. Sang-woo walked back to the front.

"You're such a good father." The lady said biting her lip. 

"Thank you." Sang-woo said not acknowledging the lady's advances.

"Where's her mo-" Before the lady could ask, Ali came in through the doors.

"Sang-woo baby, c'mon we don't wanna be late for our classes." Ali said. The lady looked at Sang-woo shocked and backed away as Sang-woo left the building.

"Thank you." Sang-woo said.

"What for?" Ali asked.

"Never mind." Sang-woo said. Ali looked at him confused but shrugged it off.

Ga-yeong sat in the corner and watched all the toddlers play when an elderly man walked into the room with the brightest smile.

"Good morning children." The elderly man said.

"Good morning Seonsaengnim!" The kids said in unison. Ga-yeong assumed that the elderly guy is the teacher. The teacher looked at Ga-yeong and walked over to her then knelt down to her level. Ga-yeong hid her face behind her knees.

"I've never seen you here before, are you new?" The teacher asked. Ga-yeong didn't say a word but nodded her head. The teacher chuckled.

"May I please have your name young lady?" The teacher asked.

"S-seong Ga-yeong." Ga-yeong said. The teacher stuck his hand out for Ga-yeong to grab. Ga-yeong accepted his hand as he lead her to the circle where everyone else is at.

"Students, today we have a new student joining us today." The teacher said. "Please let's give a warm welcome to Ga-yeong." Ga-yeong shyly waved as everyone looked at her. Ga-yeong mostly focused her attention on one boy who had on a hockey mask.