College Chronicles: A Feline Friend In Need-1(Female Reader)

Mi-nyeo

Mi-nyeo woke up to the sun hitting her in the face. She slowly opened her eyes and stretched then turned over to see Sae on her dresser. Mi-nyeo screech making Sae jump and scatter out her room.

"Dammit Y/N keep your furball out my room!" Mi-nyeo yelled out. You came in holding Sae in your arms.

"Sorry Mi-nyeo." You apologized. "I honestly don't see why you don't like cats."

"They're bipolar little furry demons!" Mi-nyeo said. Sae hissed at her. "Back off Satan!" You chuckled.

"You are something else girl." You said as you walked out the room. Mi-nyeo got up as she muttered to herself. She stepped into her slippers only to noticed a cold wet feeling in them. Mi-nyeo looked down to see her slippers drenched in a yellow liquid and realized that it was cat urine.

"Why that little..." Mi-nyeo said as she limped her way to the bathroom to wash her foot. During class time, Mi-nyeo was sulking which got Maggie's attention.

"Damn girl who pissed in your hair?" Maggie asked.

"Y/N's furry little brat had pissed in my slippers." Mi-nyeo said. Maggie laughed.

"That's not funny." Mi-nyeo said. "Those slippers costed me $150."

"For a pair of slippers!? Man, back in Chicago you can find the nicest stuff that looks expensive at a thrift store." Maggie said.

"Well, I'm not from Chicago." Mi-nyeo said. "Anyway what are you doing this weekend?"

"I'm probably just gonna chill and probably smoke weed if that Diana bitch doesn't catch me." Maggie said as she leaned back in her chair. "What about you?"

"I might come see my parents." Mi-nyeo said. "It's been a minute since I've been home."

"At least you have parents to come home to." Maggie mumbled out.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Mi-nyeo asked.

"Nothing, it's from my own trouble." Maggie said.

"What? What happened?" Mi-nyeo asked.

"Just...don't worry about it." Maggie said. "It'll be a story for another time." Mi-nyeo didn't push her further and went back to her notes. When Mi-nyeo got back to her dorm, she called out for you.

"Y/N! I'm home!" No response. "She must be out." Mi-nyeo walked into her room to see her curtains shredded, her lamp knocked over, and her new outfit torn to bits like ribbons.

"What the hell?" Mi-nyeo yelled out as she picked up her shredded outfit. "I was gonna wear this! I didn't even have the chance to try this on!" Mi-nyeo then looked on her bed to see Sae asleep. Mi-nyeo grabbed Sae by the scruff making Sae wake up and start yowling and screaming at Mi-nyeo while she began to fight her.

"You're lucky you're Y/N's pet, otherwise I would've turned you into a pair of cat fur earmuffs." Mi-nyeo said. Sae got lucky and swiped Mi-nyeo's wrist making her drop Sae. Mi-nyeo held her wrist in pain while Sae ran into your room and went underneath the bed. Mi-nyeo went to the bathroom to tend to her wound.

"This is why I'm not a cat person." Mi-nyeo thought to herself.

"Mi-nyeo?" She heard your voice. Mi-nyeo stormed out to present her wound to you.

"Look what your little demon did!" Mi-nyeo said. You grabbed her wrist and examined it.

"Ouch that's a long cut." You said.

"Your cat has no home training!" Mi-nyeo scolded.

"I'm sorry, that ain't like her to do that." You said. Mi-nyeo rolled her eyes as she walked into her room.

"She already shredded up my curtains and my outfit." Mi-nyeo said. You walked into her room to see.

"Oh geez now that's really something I don't expect out of her." You said. Sae walked in and meowed at you.

"Get out you little shit!" Mi-nyeo said as she chucked a pillow at Sae making her scatter out the room.

"Alright now y'all two need to cut it out." You said. "Mi-nyeo you're a grown lady beefing with a cat."

"So? That mangey thing started it!" Mi-nyeo said. You sighed.

"What am I gonna do with you two?" You thought to yourself.

"Well at least it'll be your problem now because this weekend, I'll be with my parents and-" Mi-nyeo was cut off by her phone ringing.

"Hello?"

"Mi-nyeo..." Mi-nyeo heard her mom's sobbing voice.

"Mom what happened?" Mi-nyeo asked in a worried tone.

"Mi-nyeo, it's your father." Mi-nyeo's mom said as she sniffled.

"What? What happened to dad?" Mi-nyeo asked.

"Mi-nyeo...he's gone."