Poly-ship Shenanigans: Taking a Trip(Female Reader)

May

Ga-yeong's POV

May 23rd, 2033

Dear Diary,

Well...my birthday is coming up in 2 days and I have a feeling that nobody is going to come except Michael since Auntie Maggie and Aunt Mi-nyeo are gonna be coming as well. But, I'm mad at him along with the others so I'm sure he wants nothing to do with me. I feel like I have nobody but Loki in my corner even though he's been distant a lot lately but I'm sure he's busy with something or had something to deal with back at home. I hope he's okay.

No one's POV

It was after school and Ga-yeong had to stay for a bit after school to talk to Mrs. Hwang.

"Ga-yeong sweetie, as much as I hate to say this but you're failing your math class." Mrs. Hwang announced. Ga-yeong sighed.

"It's just a grade and it's not like it's gonna do me any good in the future." Ga-yeong scoffed.

"Ga-yeong, I noticed that you, Joi, Tristesse, and Michael aren't talking to each other anymore...is there something wrong with you guys?" Mrs. Hwang asked.

"We're fine...just distant." Ga-yeong nonchalantly said.

"Well whatever it is...I'm sure you guys will become friends again and I'm requiring you to take tutoring sessions every Monday after school until your grade goes up." Mrs. Hwang said. "You are now dismissed."

When Ga-yeong left the classroom, Loki grabbed her by the arm and lead her to the back of the school.

"B-babe hey I-" Ga-yeong began but Loki pressed his index finger on her lips shushing her.

"Keep your voice down." Loki said as he reached into his backpack and pulled out 2 brownies.

"Oh, you wanna eat brownies together?" Ga-yeong asked. "We could've done that during lunch."

"These aren't just any brownies...these are special." Loki whispered as he handed a brownie to Ga-yeong. Ga-yeong examined the brownie to see that there's green stuff in it.

"What's this green stuff?" Ga-yeong asked. Loki paused for a second before answering.

"It's um, salad leaves...these are vegan brownies and I wanted you to try one." Loki said.

"Oh okay." Ga-yeong said as she took the brownie out the wrapping and took a bite out of it. She cringed at the taste. "Tastes funny."

"You'll get used to it." Loki said. Ga-yeong finished up the brownie then within 30 seconds felt the area wobbling and waving in front of her.

"Whoa." Ga-yeong said as she looked at her hands which began to change colors. "Babe are you seeing this?"

"Seeing what?" Loki asked as he looked at her to see that her eyes are bright red. 

"The room is being wavy and my hands are changing colors and...and...whoa you look crazy babe." Ga-yeong chuckled out.

"That's the effect of the brownie girl." Loki explained. "The side effect is hallucination of course but it'll wear off eventually."

"I can see sounds and hear colors." Ga-yeong chuckled out. Loki began to laugh at Ga-yeong's trippy state.

"Babe, you're tripping balls." Loki laughed out.

"Ga-yeong!" They both heard some call.

"Oh shit!" Loki said as he ran off.

"Babe...don't run so fast...you'll trip over on that mushroom guy in front of  you." Ga-yeong chuckled out.

"There you are." Gi-hun said when he turned the corner to see Ga-yeong. "I was waiting for you for about 30 minutes." Gi-hun grabbed her hand and he lead her to the car. Ga-yeong looked up to see Gi-hun's head turning into the head of a Labrador then giggled.

"Doggy." Ga-yeong chuckled out. Gi-hun looked at her confused but then returned back to his angry state.

"Stop with the shenanigans." Gi-hun ordered. "We need to talk when we get home."

When Ga-yeong got home, she was sat down on the couch while you all surrounded her.

"Ga-yeong, we received your report card and see that you're failing math." You said.

"Now we know you're upset about the party incident but we're not mad at you about it anymore and that shouldn't be an excuse to tarnish your grade." Ali said. Ga-yeong was just staring at y'all as you all began to turn into many colors as the room was still spinning which made Ga-yeong giggle.

"Ga-yeong, this is not funny." Sang-woo said. "This is serious."

"Your appa's right baby doll." Sae-byeok said.

"Man, stop with that grown folk lecturing and stuff." Ga-yeong giggled out.

"Excuse me? What did we tell you about the way to talk to your parents?" Ali asked sternly.

"Loosen up geek." Ga-yeong laughed out. You noticed that Ga-yeong's eyes were a bright red then elbow Sae-byeok.

"Look at her eyes." You pointed out. Sang-woo grabbed Ga-yeong's chin as you all glared at her face.

"What cha looking at guys?" Ga-yeong said as she giggled.

"Ga-yeong, are you high?" Ali asked.

"What, nah nah I'm low." Ga-yeong giggled out.

"No, you're high." You said. "I know high when I see it." You glared at Gi-hun as you pulled out a mirror and flashlight. You shined the light in your face as you both looked into the mirror.

"See how my eyes dilate into the light?" You asked then you shined the light onto her face. "Yours doesn't, you're high."

"Ga-yeong, you have been smoking!?" Sang-woo yelled.

"Nah I just ate a vegan brownie, no big deal." Ga-yeong said.

"A vegan br-honey that's a weed brownie! An edible!" Gi-hun scolded.

"But my boy-"

"He's not you're boyfriend!" Sae-byeok yelled. "And I knew this had something to do with him!"

"We told you that you can't date that boy Ga-yeong and this is why." Sang-woo said.

"Y'all are tripping." Ga-yeong said.

"No you are, tripping balls that is." Gi-hun retorted back. You went into the kitchen to fill up a glass of water then walked back into the living room and handed the glass to Ga-yeong.

"Drink this and after this go take a cold shower." You advised.

"Can I go eat, I'm starving." Ga-yeong whined out.

"I'm about to make dinner in a minute." Sae-byeok said.

"For now on...we forbid you to see this boy ever again." Ali said. 

"You can't stop true love abbu!" Ga-yeong scolded.

"It's not true love, open your eyes." Sae-byeok said.

"You know what? You sound just like Joi and them." Ga-yeong scolded as she got up. "I'm out of here." Ga-yeong walked upstairs to her bedroom and slammed the door shut. You sighed as you plopped yourself on the couch.

"Where did I go wrong?" You thought to yourself.