College Chronicles: Deadbeat Beatdown(Female Reader)

Sang-woo

Sang-woo was in the living room meditating. During his trance he began to get flashbacks to his younger years.

Sang-woo was only 9 when he began to hear glass shattering and his parents arguing.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS!? YOU HAVE A FAMILY!" Sang-woo heard his mother shout.

"YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS TO KNOW MY LIFE!" His father shout back.

"I AM YOUR WIFE! AND YOU HAVE THE GALL TO GO SLEEP WITH ANOTHER WOMAN!" Sang-woo's mother yelled. Sang-woo then heard a plate hit the wall.

"STOP THROWING STUFF ME AT WOMAN!" Sang-woo's father yelled back. Sang-woo peeked through his bedroom door to see shadows on the wall. The shadows were reenacting a man wrapping his hands around a woman's neck. Once Sang-woo realized what was going on, he sprinted out of his room and tried to pull his dad off his mom.

"Leave mom alone!" Sang-woo yelled. "Stop!" Sang-woo's dad kicked Sang-woo back making Sang-woo hit his head on the cabinet door. Sang-woo's mom reached for the pot of boiling water and threw it at Sang-woo's father. Sang-woo's father screamed while holding his face. 

"GET OUT! GET OUT AND NEVER COME BACK!" Sang-woo's mom screamed as she picked up Sang-woo. Sang-woo's father stormed out the house and slammed the door to where the window broke on impact.

Sang-woo grumbled as the dark trance continued until he felt a small hand grab at his face and a tail tickling his nose. Sang-woo opened his eyes to see Ga-yeong in his lap and Sae standing on her hind legs sniffing at his chin.

"I guess meditating time is done huh?" Sang-woo said. Ga-yeong babbled something as Sang-woo picked her up and smiled.

"Sang-woo?" Ali said as he came into the living room. "Your mother called to ask if you're still coming by this afternoon." Sang-woo got up and set Ga-yeong down, letting her walk with Sae by her side.

"Yes I'm still going." Sang-woo said. Ali noticed that Sang-woo had a bad look on his face.

"Hyung, what's wrong?" Ali asked as he cupped Sang-woo's face.

"Nothing." Sang-woo said. Ali was not buying it.

"Sang-woo!" Ali said.

"Alright, I had a flashback...about my father." Sang-woo admitted.

"Darling we talked about this." Ali said. "Your father can't hurt you and your mother anymore."

"I don't know." Sang-woo said. "I just have that feeling that he would come back just out the blue."

"He wouldn't." Ali said as he pressed his forehead onto to Sang-woo's. "I promise."

"Well, do you mind coming with me? I want some sunshine when I'm at my mother's house." Sang-woo said making Ali blush.

"Okay, only for you." Ali said as Sang-woo smiled.

During the drive, Sang-woo began to have clips of flashbacks to years of his father's abuse.

"WHY CAN'T YOU GET DECENT GRADES FOR ONCE!?"

"YOU CALL A FATHER'S DAY GIFT? IT'S CHICKEN SHIT!"

"Here's a dictionary so you can search up the word "Worthless" and see that I taped a picture of you in there."

"Sang-woo watch out!" Ali yelled out as Sang-woo swerved passed another car.

"Sorry." Sang-woo mumbled out. Ali sighed as he placed his hand on Sang-woo's thigh.

"I know something's troubling you and-"