High School Imagine: The Grass is Always Darker-1(Female Reader)

You was out shopping with Mi-nyeo. She invited you to go shopping with her today and your lovers were busy so you were like, "Eh, why not?". You two went to a clothing store where they had every clothing in different generations and subcultures; 1970s, K-pop, 1990s, Emo, etc.

While Mi-nyeo examined the K-pop clothing aisle, you wandered around until you went into the gothic aisle. You were amazed by the outfits that were displayed on the mannequins as you began to look for your size. Mi-nyeo caught up with you with an armful of clothes.

"You like this type of fashion?" Mi-nyeo asked.

"Always wanted to wear it but was too afraid to do so." You said.

"Why? I'm sure you'll look great in a gothic attire." Mi-nyeo said. "And I'm sure your lovers will love it as well." Mi-nyeo grabbed the outfit you had and ran to the check out counter.

"Okay ma'am that'll be $100.67." The cashier said. Your mouth dropped after hearing that and you stopped Mi-nyeo when she pulled her card out.

"Wait, I don't know how to pay you back." You said. Mi-nyeo chuckled.

"Don't worry about it." Mi-nyeo said. "You've helped me with a lot and it's the least I could do." You looked at her as she swiped her card.

"Ohhh, you're gonna look hot on Monday." Mi-nyeo said as you two left the store.

"I-I'm not sure about th-" Mi-nyeo cut you off.

"Hey! You are going to wear that outfit and you're going to show your strut on Monday because you girl, is something sexy and it's not fair to the world if you keep it all to yourself." Mi-nyeo said as she grabbed you by the arms making you make eye contact with her.

"I...okay." You said.

Cut to Monday. You wore the outift Mi-nyeo had you wear. When you entered the school, all eyes were on you and your new outfit.

While you walked down the hall, you were receiving compliments, catcalls, and wolf whistles up until you made it to your locker

"Y-Y/N?" You heard a female voice say. You looked to see Sae-byeok with her face all flustered.

"Hey Sae." You said as you hugged her and pecked her cheek.

"Y-you look...wow." Sae-byeok said. Mi-nyeo skipped up to y'all.

"Ahh, I see you took my words." Mi-nyeo said. "See look at you, I told you you'd look sexy in the gothic look."

"I guess you were right." You said as you chuckled nervously while rubbing the back of your neck.

"Wait, you took her shopping for that?" Sae-byeok asked. You and Mi-nyeo both nodded your heads.

"Okay, I gotta thank Mi-nyeo someway." Sae-byeok thought. You felt someone tap you. You turned around to see a tall girl who was wearing gothic fashion as well.