College Chronicles: Daddy Dearest-2(Female Reader)

"So lemme get this straight; Policemen came to your door with a baby that is scientifically proven to be yours and a chick that you haven't even heard of and now you gotta take care of a 5 month old baby?" You said as you, Sang-woo, and Sae-byeok all looked at Ga-yeong who was in Gi-hun's arms playing the collar of his shirt. Gi-hun nodded his head.

"Well I don't know a Han Min-jun." Sang-woo said. "If I did, Gi-hun would've told me about her already."

"This is just...wow." Sae-byeok said.

"What? I really don't know a girl by the name of Han Min-jun." Gi-hun said. "And what's scary is that I have to keep her quiet or the dorm advisors find out and kick me out."

"Well, me and Sae-byeok can take turns with Ga-yeong." You said as Sae-byeok nodded. "But we need to visit each other's rooms to do so."

"Plus my arm is still in a cast after that basketball incident." Sae-byeok said showing her arm in a sling. Sang-woo pushed his glasses into place.

"While you guys do that, I need to do some...work." Sang-woo said as he walked off.

"Why did he pause when he said work?" Ali asked. You all shrugged your shoulders. Gi-hun passed Ga-yeong to you.

"Well, we need to do a little shopping." Sae-byeok said. "You know like food, diapers, clothes."

"Oh, can I tag along?" Ali asked. "I wanna pick out the cutest little onesie for her." You smiled as you nodded your head.

"Well, I'm gonna go take a nap." Gi-hun said. "Ga-yeong kept me up a little last night." Gi-hun then sluggishly moseyed his way back to his dorm.

"Well it's time to do a little shopping for this little cutie pie here." You said in a baby voice making Ga-yeong babble something while tugging on Sae-byeok's hand.

With Sang-woo

"Hey Jun-ho, your dad is a cop right?" Sang-woo asked.

"Yeah why?" Jun-ho asked over the line.

"I need him to search up a file of someone." Sang-woo said.

"Okay...? Who?" Jun-ho asked.

"Han Min-jun." Sang-woo said.

Back to you guys

You, Sae-byeok, and Ali went to a nearby store to get some baby food for Ga-yeong. You were pushing the cart with Ga-yeong in the kid seat just laughing and babbling which made you smile.

"Hey Ga-yeong." You said. Ga-yeong's little chubby hand grasped your face as she pulled on your cheek. You nuzzled her little nose and chuckled.

"She is just so precious." Sae-byeok said.

"I know." You said.

"I just wish we weren't in college and just had our own place so we can do all this without worrying about getting busted by the dorm advisors." Sae-byeok said.

"Yeah, I'd have no problem taking care of Ga-yeong." You said as Ga-yeong played with the ring on your ring finger. Sae-byeok smiled as she watched Ga-yeong play with your fingers.

"Man, now I want a kid." Sae-byeok thought to herself. "Y/N would make a kick ass mother."

"Guys, I had a field day in the baby clothes aisle." Ali said as he walked up with 3 baby onesies.

"Oh Ali these are so cute." Sae-byeok said.

"Yeah and I bet Ga-yeong would look so adorable in them." Ali said in a baby voice. "Yes she would." Ga-yeong grabbed Ali's nose and giggled.