High School Imagine Main Cast does Q&A

Y/N: Hey everyone! I'm Y/N.

Ali: I'm Ali, hello everyone.

Sae-byeok: Sup I'm Sae-byeok.

Sang-woo: Good evening, I'm Sang-woo.

Gi-hun: What's up it's Gi-hun.

Y/N: And today we'll be answering your questions that you've all been mentally thinking about as you've read these High School Imagines.

Question 1: How old is everyone?

Y/N: I'm 18. My birthday is B/D

Gi-hun: I'm 19 and my birthday is December 15

Sang-woo: My birthday had passed on November 21 and I'm 18 years old.

Ali: Same here with my birthday being on November 2 and so I'm 18.

Sae-byeok: And I'm 17 years old with my birthday being on June 23.

Question 2: How tall is everyone?

Sae-byeok: 5′9

Gi-hun:5′11

Sang-woo: I'm also 5′11

Y/N: I'm H/N.

Ali: I'm 5′7, I think.

Question 3: How long you've been dating each other?

Sae-byeok: I think it's been almost 4 months right?

Y/N: Yeah that sounds about right. Man time does fly by quick.

Sang-woo:*mumbles* Hopefully it'll go to a time where I get to marry y'all.

Ali: What you say, hyung?

Sang-woo:*blushes* N-nothing!

Question 4: Sexualities?

Y/N: Okay in the imagines we're all clearly polyamorous. But in the story I'm heteroflexible overall. Meaning I'm mostly straight but I can make a few exceptions.*holds Sae-byeok's hands and smiles*

Gi-hun: I'm bisexual. Sang-woo saw it a mile away when we were preteens.

Sang-woo: Any hole is an achievement for me. I'm pan.

Sae-byeok: What's the name of that song by N'Sync? Oh that's right, "Bye, Bye, Bye" *laughs* No seriously I'm bisexual.

Ali: I believe to be bisexual as well. I remember my first guy crush from Freshman year...and how he broke my heart by embarrassing me in front of everyone when I confessed.*sniffles*

Sang-woo: Hey, look at me. He's gone now. You have us now and it's his loss.*kisses his forehead*

Ali:*smiles* I love you, hyung.

Question 5: Does any of your families know?

Sang-woo: I just revealed it to my mom the other day...she kinda didn't take it well at first but knows that she can't do anything about it and that I'm still her son.

Sae-byeok: My mom was a bit confused at first when she saw me kissing Gi-hun one time. I had to explain the poly-ship to her and Cheol, my little brother, had said that I got a lot STDS now. He got popped in the mouth.

Ali:*laughs* Yeah my mom, she really doesn't care if I'm dating a guy, a girl or even a robot. All that matters to her is her sons' happiness...and that she wants grandchildren in the future.*blushes*

Y/N: My mom was pretty accepting since she likes them all equally. So she's okay with me dating all 4 of them here.

Question 6: Who's tops and who's bottoms

Sang-woo: Okay that's a pretty rude question to ask. We don't ask about your sex life so don't ask about ours.

Ali:*clears throat* We're all equal here.

Question 7: Favorite horror movie slasher villain?

Gi-hun: I remember when I dressed up as Chucky 4 times in a row on Halloween.

Sang-woo: I've enjoyed the Halloween franchise with Michael Myers.

Sae-byeok: Jason Voorhees was my crush during my dark emo phase.

Ali: I'm not a fan of most horror movies but the one I can sit through is the one with that long white face.

Sang-woo: Ghostface from Scream?

Ali: Yes him.

Y/N: I'm not gonna lie, F/V/N used to scare me when I was little but grew on me as I got older.

(Author here: No bullshit, Jigsaw still scares me to this day)

Question 8: Will there ever be a spin off series if this main series were to come to an end?

Y/N: That's only for the author to decide.

Question 9:Greatest strength and weakness?

Y/N: My greatest strength is that I can be tough when need to be but my biggest downfall is I'm short tempered.

Sang-woo: Well I don't mean to toot my own horn but, my intelligence is my biggest strength but my only flaw is that I don't have a good sense of humor...is what these guys are telling.

Gi-hun: You don't man.

Sang-woo: Shut up!

Sae-byeok: My greatest strength is that I'm fearless.

Ali: Execept for thunderstorms.

Sae-byeok:*punches his arm* Shut the fuck up Ali! Anyway my weakness is also the same one as Y/N. I'm a hothead.

Ali: Well my biggest strength is that...well I am strong but my own deal breaker is that I can be too trusting.

Question 10: Can you trust Han Mi-nyeo?

All of them except Y/N: Fuck no!

Y/N: It's an I don't know with me.

Y/N: Well guys, I hope these answers were satisfying to you guys. Stay tuned for part 2 on the realness. See you there!*waves*

Ali:*does heart with his arms* Bye.

Sang-woo: Have a good night everyone.

Gi-hun and Sae-byeok: *does finger guns* See ya later alligators.

Y/N: That was so corny.

Gi-hun: Ahhh shut u-

*Camera cuts off*