College Chronicles: Putting Out The Old Flame...Again-1(Female Reader)

Sae-byeok

Sae-byeok was on her way to class. She was running as fast as she could in order to get to her first class when suddenly...

Bump!

"Oh shit, I'm sorry." A male voice said. Sae-byeok picked up her books.

"It's alright, I-" Sae-byeok cut herself off once she made eye contact with the person she bumped into.

"Sae-byeok?" The guy said.

"J-Jun." Sae-byeok said. The guy smiled.

"Oh my God, look at you." Jun said. "You look beautiful." Sae-byeok's face turn red at his compliment.

"T-thanks." Sae-byeok said as she rubbed the back of her neck.

"Um, how you been?" Jun asked.

"I've been good, you?" Sae-byeok asked.

"I've been great." Jun said as he smiled. "Man, I haven't seen you since our 8th grade graduation."

"I know right?" Sae-byeok said. "Time does fly." Sae-byeok then came to realization that she was supposed to head to class. "Speaking of time I gotta get to class, bye." Sae-byeok ran off.

"Damn, I was a fool to let this one go." Jun thought to himself as he walked off.

After classes, Sae-byeok was in her dorm room smiling. Maggie noticed it and chuckled.

"Girl, who got you smiling like that?" Maggie asked. Sae-byeok chuckled.

"Nothing, just ran into an old friend." Sae-byeok replied. Maggie cocked an eyebrow.

"Wait, old friend as in childhood friend or old friend as in ex?" Maggie asked.

"Old friend as in...ex." Sae-byeok said nervously.

"Really? Why did y'all break up?" Maggie asked.

"We were 8th graders back then...he wanted to fit in with the crowd by having sex and then telling his friend about it." Sae-byeok said. "We broke up because I didn't wanna do it." Maggie shook her head.

"See? There's guys who only want one thing out of a relationship with a girl." Maggie said. "If I were you, I'd stay away from him."

"But we were kids back then." Sae-byeok said. "I'm sure he grew out of it."

"Mhmm, but just remember; Exes come back into your life for a few things, either to see if you still miss them as much as they missed you or to really fuck up your life." Maggie said. Sae-byeok chuckled out.

"Not all exes do that." Sae-byeok said. Maggie shot her a look.

"You say that now but watch." Maggie said.

During the lunch time, you and Sae-byeok was sitting while talking when someone approached you.

"Um, hey Sae-byeok." A male voice said. Sae-byeok looked up to see Jun.

"Hey Jun." Sae-byeok said.

"Um, I was about to ask before you ran off if I could take you out to the nearby bar to go catch up on things." Jun asked.

"Oh, sure." Sae-byeok said. You watched the exchange go on, feeling left out so you cleared your throat. "Oh, Jun this is Y/N, my girlfriend."

"Girlfriend as in-" You cut him off.

"As in we're a couple." You said as you held Sae-byeok's hand. Jun raised his eyebrows in surprise.

"Well, um..." Jun cleared his throat. "How about tomorrow afternoon?" Jun asked. Sae-byeok nodded her head.

"Sure." Sae-byeok said.

"Cool, see you tomorrow." Jun said as he walked off. You looked at her.

"I'm guessing that's the infamous Lee Jun huh?" You asked.

"Yeah..." Sae-byeok mumbled out as she rubbed the back of her neck.

"Well, what does he want?" You asked.

"He wanted to catch up on things." Sae-byeok replied. You rolled your eyes.

"Alright." You said. Sae-byeok looked at you with a concerned yet annoyed look.

"What? It's not like he's gonna try anything." Sae-byeok said. "Geez and I thought Maggie was the only one who thinks that he's after me."

"Well the feeling is mutual." You said.

"He's not going to try anything, I promise." Sae-byeok said.

"Alright but if he does, I'm hunting him down with a rifle gun," You threatened making Sae-byeok chuckled.

"My overprotective baby." Sae-byeok thought to herself.

Cut to tomorrow afternoon. Sae-byeok met up with Jun at the local bar.

"Jun!" Sae-byeok called out. Jun looked up from his phone.

"Hey, I didn't think you was gonna come." Jun said as Sae-byeok sat on the stool chair.

"Well, it would've been rude of me to agree and not show up at all." Sae-byeok chuckled. Jun chuckled as he ordered a drink.

"So what's been up with you?" Sae-byeok asked. "Find someone?"

"Sadly no," Jun said. "Still waiting for the right one."

"Well, you saw one of my lovers yesterday." Sae-byeok said. Jun looked at her in surprise.

"Wait a-"

"It's a poly-ship."

"Oh, I was about to say..." Sae-byeok playfully punched him in the shoulder.

"Like I'm the type to cheat." Sae-byeok said.

"Well, you're really beautiful so I'm sure you had a lot of people fall at your feet." Jun said making Sae-byeok blush.

"Um, thanks and look at you." Sae-byeok said. "You look amazing." Jun chuckled as he took a sip of his drink.

"So, what are you majoring in?" Jun asked.

"Oh I'm into the fashion classes, I thought about becoming a model." Sae-byeok said.

"I'm majoring in mechanical studies." Jun said. "I'm planning on becoming a mechanic."

"Cool man." Sae-byeok said as she looked away.

"Hey, I wanna say that I'm sorry for...what happened back in 8th grade." Jun said.

"I'm not worried about that anymore." Sae-byeok said. "Plus we were like 12 or 13 at the time."

"Yeah, that is true." Jun chuckled out. Sae-byeok looked at her watch.

"Um, I gotta go back to my dorm before that bitch advisor comes for me." Sae-byeok said as she got off the stool and walked off. "It was nice seeing you again!" Sae-byeok called out then walked off.

"And it was nice to see you again too." Jun said as he looked at Sae-byeok's butt and bit his lip.