Squid Game Preferences: What they do when they're home alone

Seong Gi-hun

He dances in his underwear

Whenever you're gone to either a business trip or to run errands, he would start blasting rock music while sliding across the hardwood floor in his socks and underwear. It's all fun and games until...

"What the hell is you doing?"

Gi-hun stands there with his face red.

Cho Sang-woo

He cuddles with an object while asleep

You know he couldn't last a day without you in the house. So when you got home from your one week business trip, you went into y'all bedroom to see him asleep, hugging the stuffed rabbit he gave you as a gift on y'all one year anniversary. You couldn't help but be in awe then crawl into bed with him.

"I'm home baby." You whispered as he wrapped his arms around you and smiled in his sleep.

Kang Sae-byeok

She sings in the shower

You never heard her sing before but heard that she's got a good singing voice. So one day you came home from work to hear the shower running and some singing. You snuck your way into the bathroom to hear Sae-byeok singing the Red Light Green Light song from when she was in Squid Game. After she was done you clapped which startled her.

"Now this is the first time I heard you singing and you sound amazing." You said.

You thought she was gonna be happy but embarrassed but instead you were met with a flying bar of soap coming at you along with Sae-byeok screaming for you to get out.

Ali Adul

He would steal your food

You may think that Ali's innocent. Well, only 99% and that 1% is the fact that he would take your food while you were gone. You came home from the store and caught him red-handed munching on your favorite snack.

"I knew I wasn't going crazy about my snacks disappearing!" You yelled out. Ali sat there like a deer in headlights.

"W-welcome home?" Ali said nervously. You gave him a death glare and then...

"WAIT WAIT HONEY! IM SORRY!" Ali laughed out as you tickled him mercilessly.

"You ate my snacks now you pay the price." You said as you continued to tickle him.