College Chronicles: The "M" Word-1(Female Reader)

February

You just got home from working at the food court and was tired. When you got into the apartment you were greeted by Ali.

"Hello my darling." Ali said as he pecked your cheek.

"Not now Ali." You groaned out as you moseyed into the bathroom to run you a bath. You sighed as the hot water came in contact with your skin as you sunk your body deeper into the tub. Ali sighed as he went into the kitchen.

"Y/N's home?" Sae-byeok asked as she continued to make tonight's dinner.

"Yeah and she's worn out again." Ali said as he sat at the table.

"Well, when you're in college and you have to care for a kid and you have to work...it can make things really stressful." Sang-woo said.

"He's right." Gi-hun said. Ali sighed.

"Well, Valentine's day is around the corner within 2 weeks and I thought...maybe we should do something special for all of us to enjoy." Ali said.

"Like what?" Sae-byeok asked.

"I was thinking...maybe a nice restaurant dinner or something." Ali said.

"Well that's a start." Sang-woo said. "But how are we gonna do that and find a babysitter for Ga-yeong?"

"Well...we can arrange a little playdate for Ga-yeong, Jason, and the twins." Gi-hun said. 

"Yeah that sounds good." Sae-byeok said. "There's a restaurant having this nice Valentine's day special event."

"Yes and may-"

"That should be perfect." Sang-woo said cutting Ali off.

"Perfect for what?" Ali asked. Sang-woo sighed as he got up.

"Guys...how much do y'all love Y/N?" Sang-woo asked.

"Well, we love her so much, why?" Gi-hun asked.

"I was thinking of talking to her mother to give her our blessing to us." Sang-woo said. Everyone's eyes grew wide.

"Are you thinking about-"

"Yes...yes I am." Sang-woo said as he smiled. Everyone silently fangirled.

"I was wondering when it would've been the perfect time for us." Sae-byeok said. "Because I'm honestly ready for the next level of this relationship."

"Me too." Gi-hun said as he stood up happily. Ali smiled as he wrapped his arms around Sang-woo and Gi-hun.

"Now thinking about it...if it's happening to Y/N it's also happening with us as well." Ali said as he teared up. Sang-woo pecked his cheek.

"That is correct." Sang-woo said.

"Hey guys, what are you talking about?" You asked walking in with a towel on.

"Nothing love." Sang-woo said. "Just love looking at that beautiful body of yours." You blushed and chuckled.

"Well, I'm about to go tuck Ga-yeong in." You said. "Then I'm coming to bed." You walked off.

"Okay...so we'll discuss the plan tomorrow." Gi-hun said. "Nobody tells Y/N okay?" Everyone nodded their heads in agreement. While you were laying down, you felt the bed sink in and felt a pair of arms wrap around you. You recognized them as Ali's.

"Had a long day my love?" Ali asked. You were too tired to speak so you nodded. Ali kissed the back of your head. "Don't worry, how about tomorrow when Ga-yeong goes on her playdate...me and you could go for a walk around campus and go to the garden." You turned over and smiled at him then nodded. Ali pulled you in some more making your head rest into his chest.

"My teddy bear of a man." You thought to yourself.

The very next day after school, you and Ali were at the campus garden. 

"It's a good thing I don't have to work today." You said as you sat down on the stone bench.

"Yeah, I wanted to take you here because I thought you might like this place." Ali said.

"I love it." You said as you looked around. "I love the roses."

"Yeah I usually come here to think." Ali said. "And to admire the flowers." Ali got up to pick a rose only to have his finger pricked by a thorn.

"Oh honey be careful, roses have thorns." You said as you examined his hand to see a small cut then dug into your purse to pull out a band aid. Ali smiled as you tend to his small wound then grabbed your hand and kissed it.

"How did me and the guys ever get so lucky to have someone like you?" Ali asked as he kissed you passionately.

"I ask myself the same thing about you guys." You said as you nuzzled his nose.

With the others

"So lemme get this straight; you're asking for my blessing?" Your mom asked as Gi-hun, Sang-woo, and Sae-byeok nodded their heads. Your mom got up from the couch and hugged them dearly.

"Please...make my daughter happy as much as possible." Your mom said as she sniffled.

"Ms. L/N are you alright?" Sae-byeok asked.

"It's just...it felt like yesterday when Y/N was just a little girl." Your mom said as she pulled away. "And now...it feels like the days have went by too quick."

"Well, we promise you that Y/N will be in good hands." Sang-woo said.

"It feels good to have a daughter." Your mom said. "It's like one day she's here doing tea parties and the next day...she'll be almost done with college and it'll be the same with Ga-yeong."

After she said that, Gi-hun began to have Ga-yeong life flash before his eyes. He visioned her grown up and walking down the aisle in her wedding dress and Gi-hun is sitting at the very front watching her go down the aisle. After his flashback ended, Gi-hun's eyes began to tear up.

"Babe, you alright?" Sae-byeok asked she elbowed Gi-hun.

"Y-yeah I'm fine." Gi-hun said.

"You guys have my blessing all the way." Your mom said. "I'll make sure she'll looks pretty on the day it happens." Sang-woo smiled as all three of them walked out the house.

"Okay part one's out the way...now for part two." Sang-woo said as they all got into the car.

Back to you and Ali.

You and Ali were back at the apartment playing Super Smash Bros and you were kicking ass.

"Gotcha!" You said as Ali groaned in frustration.

"That was the 5th time." Ali said. "You're cheating."

"No I'm not." You laughed.

"Then tell me how did you win?" Ali said as he smirked.

"It was luck and skills." You said. Ali began to tickle you making you squeal. "Ali stop!"

"Tell me how you beat me at Smash Bros then." Ali said as he got on top of you and continued to tickle you.

"I said it was luck and skills!" You squealed out. Ali stopped then stared at you.

"I love you." Ali said as he pecked your lips.

"I love you too." You said as you two began to exchange pecks. Those pecks eventually turned into a make out session with Ali picking you up.

"Ali." You began through kisses.

"Don't talk." Ali said as he carried you into the bedroom. "Just let me show my love for you."