Poly-ship Shenanigans-A New Chapter Opens Up(Female Reader)

August

You tried your best to fan away your tears as Mi-nyeo tried to fix your makeup.

"Hey dry up your tears." Mi-nyeo advised. "Your makeup will continue to run."

"I'm sorry...I'm just..." You croaked. Maggie patted your back.

"We know girl." Maggie stated. "Just keep your tears in until afterwards okay?" Maggie wiped your face and applied eyeliner to your eyes.

"Now go, people are waiting." Mi-nyeo said as she lead you out. You began to walk down the aisle as everyone watched you. Here Comes The Bride continued to play on the organ piano as you continued to walk down the aisle. At the very end by the alter lies the people you're ready to give your full commitment to.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here to join these lovers here in holy matrimony." The priest began. You looked to see your mother waving at you while tears were running down her face and you smiled back at her.

"Now before we began the vows, does anyone have any reason that these lovelies should not be wed...speak now or forever hold your peace." The priest said. The sanctuary was silent and just before the priest could speak, you all heard the door swing open.

"I OBJECT!" You heard a male voice say. You turned and your eyes widen at who it was.

"Dad?" You questioned. Your dad stormed up to the alter while everyone around murmured in confusion.

"How did you find us?" Your mom asked angrily.

"Don't worry about it." Your dad hissed. "Now, you can't get married."

"Says who?" You asked. Your dad grabbed your arm and pulled you off the alter.

"Says me!" Your dad bellowed.

"Hey, who are you to tell that she can or can't get married?" Ali spoke up. "She's 24!"

"Shut the hell up! Only I get to say when and who she'll get married to and it's definitely not to a bunch of people." Your dad said. "What? Are you trying find an excuse to become a whore?"

"Let her go!" Maggie called out.

"Leave!" Mi-nyeo yelled out.

"You weren't even invited!" Your mom said.

"Shut up!" Your dad yelled. "Now, you're coming with me and I have a plane ticket back to HT/N and I'm hooking you up with one of my friends." Your dad began to pull you away from the alter but you snatched your arm back.

"No! Like I wanna be married off to some old creep and you have no say on who I get marry to and I'm getting married to them whether you like it or not." You said as you stormed back to the alter only for your dad to pull by your hair. You screamed in pain as Sang-woo jumped in and clocked your dad.

"Don't you hurt her!" Sang-woo yelled out. Your dad got up and cracked his jaw back into place.

"You need to leave." Your mother said.

"Get out!"

"Don't ruin this for them!"

"You weren't even invited, leave!"

"I'm not leaving without Y/N! You're not getting married to these bastards here and stop trying to use being polyamorus or whatever as an excuse to be a slut!" Your dad insulted.

"Actually I find out to be polysexual, not heteroflexible and just because I'm with multiple people at the same time does not make me a whore so get the hell out! You've already caused me and my mom enough hell growing up." You scolded. Two security guards came in and took your dad away while he yelled out insults and profanities. You sighed as Mi-nyeo and Maggie came up to you and fixed your hair.

"You cool girl?" Maggie asked. You nodded your head as you walked back up to the alter.

"I'm really sorry." You apologized.

"Hey...one thing about love is accepting all your lover's flaws." Sae-byeok said as she placed a hand your cheek making you smile.

"Now that the evil spirit has left this church, let's get to the vows shall we?" The priest said.

After you guys exchanged vows, tears threatened to fall down your face along with Sae-byeok's.

"I love you." You mouthed.

"I love you too." Sae-byeok mouthed back.

"By the power invested in me, I now announce you husbands and wives...you may now kiss the bride." The priest announced. Sae-byeok dipped you and kissed you passionately then Sang-woo, Gi-hun, and Ali all pecked at your face at the same time making you giggle and laugh. Everyone in the sanctuary cheered and clapped as the Wedding March began to play.

During the after party, you were talking to Mi-nyeo and Maggie.

"I'm so happy for you." Maggie said as she hugged you tight.

"It was so beautiful." Mi-nyeo sobbed letting her mascara run down her face.

"Hey dry up your tears." You said. "Your makeup will continue to run."

"Shut up." Mi-nyeo chuckled out.

"Ahh, my daughter is finally married!" Your mom said as she hugged you tight. "I'm so happy."

"Hello, mother-in-law." Gi-hun greeted while walking up to y'all.

"Hello my son-in-law." Your mom said as she hugged him tight.

"C'mon we gotta take the wedding photos." Sang-woo said as he grabbed your hand and led you to the photo stand.

"Alright newly weds, squeeze in." The photographer said. You all squeezed in but Ali decided to improvise by picking you up bridal style making you laugh.

"Wait for me!" Ga-yeong called out as she ran up to you.

"Hey my precious little flower girl." Gi-hun said as he picked Ga-yeong up.

"Okay 1, 2, 3!" The photographer said as he snapped a photo. "Beautiful, now for the whole family."

Everyone got into the photo booth and squeezed in as the photographer did the countdown.

"Okay, 1, 2, 3!" The photographer said as he snapped the photo.

"I've never been so happy before in my life." Sang-woo said.

"Me either, my husband." Sae-byeok said.

"I love you my husbands." Ali said as he hugged Sang-woo and pecked his lips.

"And I'm happy to finally call you my wife." Sae-byeok chuckled as she picked you up and spun you around. 

"Hey, where's daddy?" Ga-yeong asked. You all looked to see Gi-hun laughing with his face all red and holding a wine glass.

"Oh God." You and Ali both groaned in unison.

"Son, you've drunken a little too much." Mrs. Seong stated. "Why don't you sit down?"

"Nahhh, I'm fine mama." Gi-hun giggled out. "C'mon let's party." Gi-hun then collapsed to the floor making you chuckle.

"C'mon drunky." Haru said as he picked Gi-hun up and wrapped an arm around him and Gary got the other side as they both carried an unconscious Gi-hun to a table.

"This boy can't seem to get his hands off alcohol." Maggie said.

"We had to learn that the hard way at one of our frat parties back in college." José pointed out.

"Poor mate." Ed said. You went and sat next to him.

"My husband." You chuckled out. Gi-hun rested his head on your shoulder then nuzzled into your bosom.

"Mmm, fluffy clouds." Gi-hun mumbled out. You chuckled as you rubbed his head as he continued to snore.

This was the start of a new life for you and you were happy about it.