College Chronicles: Slammed Dunk-1(Female Reader)

"Well, well, well coach. My team beats your team again for the 15th time." The rival coach said.

"Look, they're just tuckered out from last practice before the game." The coach said. The rival coach scoffed.

"You said that last time and y'all still lost." The rival coach said. "Why don't you just give up on being a basketball coach?"

"It's in my motto; No matter how hard the challenge is, no matter what, always push forward and never give up." The coach said. The rival coach let out a condescending laugh.

"You know sayings don't make you stronger or better." The rival coach said. "But since you won't back down I'll make a deal; If your team wins the champion game coming up, I'll back off and let you take home the championship trophy but if my team wins, you gotta quit your job as a coach, deal?" The rival coach stuck out her hand. The coach, not wanting to let his dignity and pride go down, accepted the rival coach's deal and shook her hand.

"Deal." The coach said as he pulled away.

"Excellent, you have until next Monday, the day of the championship game." The rival coach said as both of them part ways.

The next day, the coach was stressed out about losing not only the game but his job. He was wandering around the school campus mumbling to himself.

"If I let that bitch win, I lose the one job I actually enjoy doing." The coach mumbled to himself. "I already got 3 guys who stayed since the other 3 guys had graduated but I need 3 guys to replace the ones that graduated." The coach then looked over to see Gi-hun, Ali, and Sang-woo at the basketball court just tossing the ball around then a light bulb went off in his head.

"Hey! You three!" The coach called out getting their attention.

"Ah shit it's the feds!" Gi-hun said as he began to run off but Ali grabbed him.

"Calm down, it's a coach." Ali said as the coach walked up to them.

"I saw you guys tossing that ball around and I was wondering if you guys are interested in joining in the basketball team for the championship game next Monday." The coach said.

"Next Monday? We'll only have this week of practice." Sang-woo pointed out. The coach was surprised at Sang-woo catching that point then sighed.

"Alright listen to me, I've made a bet with a coach from SNU and my job is on the line if the basketball team lose the championship game next Monday and I need 3 more recruiters to replace the ones that graduated." The coach defeatedly explained.

"Excuse us one moment." Sang-woo said as he grabbed Gi-hun and Ali into a huddle.

"We should help him." Ali said. "He did say his job is on the line."

"Then why would he take the bet in the first place?" Sang-woo asked.

"Because if you back out that's the day you become a bitch." Gi-hun said. "I'd say I'm in because I haven't done sports since Freshman year of high school."

"You were on the swim team." Sang-woo said.

"Yep, and I looked good in a speedo as well." Gi-hun said.

"C'mon babe, weren't you the one who always say do the right thing?" Ali asked. Sang-woo sighed admitting that he did say that.

"Fine, we'll play...but only to help." Sang-woo said. Ali squealed happily as they separated themselves from the huddle.

"We'll play." Sang-woo said. The coach smiled.

"Alright boys, practice begins right now." The coach said. "We have all this week so we might as well get down to business." The coach began to walk with Gi-hun, Ali, and Sang-woo following behind. When they got to the gymnasium the coach stopped.

"Alright, these are your teammates." The coach said. Sang-woo, Ali, and Gi-hun looked at them with wide eyes while the teammates did the same.

"Oh hell no! Not you!" They all said in unison.

To Be Continued...