College Chronicles: Relationship Shame-2(Female Reader)

Gi-hun

Gi-hun woke up in his dorm room. He still had that feeling of guilt from last night so he got out of bed and walked over to Ali's room.

"Ali? Baby bear?" Gi-hun said as he knocked on the door. "Can we talk?" Gi-hun heard nothing but silence so he turned the doorknob and pushed the door open to see that the room was empty.

"Shit, he must've went out." Gi-hun thought to himself. "But where?" Gi-hun pondered for a bit then it hit him as he grabbed his clothes and ran out.

Gi-hun ran his way to the food court where he saw Ali and the rest of you sitting at a booth. You all looked at him with disappointed looks while Gi-hun just stood there with a nervous smile.

"H-hey babes." Gi-hun said. None of y'all answered to him. "Um, crazy party last night huh?" Still no response. Gi-hun sighed.

"Look, I'm sorry I lied about my relationship with you guys." Gi-hun said.

"No need to be sorry, since you care about your reputation more than your own lovers." You fired at him. Gi-hun felt a sharp pain in his chest.

"Y/N, please...I-" Sae-byeok cut him off.

"And the fact that your lie had some dude hit on me thinking that I was single." Sae-byeok said. "And Ali spent the whole night crying because his so called boyfriend didn't stick up for him." Gi-hun sat down next to Sang-woo.

"Look, I was wrong." Gi-hun said. "But if they-"

"We get it! They're homophobic creeps!" Ali scolded at him. Sang-woo rubbed his hand calming him down. "But you know better not to fit in with that crowd."

"Ali's right." Sang-woo said. "If they can't accept you and your relationship nor know when to mind their own business, then you need to get the hell out of there." All of them got up and stormed off leaving Gi-hun sitting at the booth by himself. After you guys walked off, the frat brothers came and sat down at the booth Gi-hun was at.

"Whoa, what was that about?" Haru asked. Gi-hun sighed angrily.

"Don't worry about it." Gi-hun mumbled out. José nudged him.

"C'mon, we your bros." José said. Gi-hun slammed his fist down.

"I said it's none of your business!" Gi-hun yelled out grabbing you guys' attention.

"Geez sorry man." Gary said. "What? Your girlfriend mad at you about not satisfying her or some?" Gary said referring to you. You began to storm over to him but Gi-hun grabbed Gary by the shirt and slammed him against the wall.

"Look, right now I don't care if you guys kick me out because I date guys but you need to realize that who I'm attracted and who I'm dating is none of you guys' fucking business." Gi-hun said through gritted teeth. "Okay, I'm in a poly-ship, so what? What does being in a poly-ship have anything to do with becoming a frat brother besides hiding my true self?" Gi-hun then let Gary go who looked very traumatized. José stood back as Gi-hun left the booth because he didn't wanna get on his bad side either. Gi-hun walked up to you guys and knelt down to you all.

"Please, I'll do anything to make this relationship right." Gi-hun pleads. "I'll leave the fraternity, anything!" You and Sae-byeok looked at each other with a smug look then back at Gi-hun.

"Oh God..." Gi-hun thought to himself.

An hour later

"This isn't what I had in mind!" Gi-hun said as he stood outside in nothing but his boxers.

"You said you'll do anything so this is your punishment." Ali chuckled out as he continued to write on Gi-hun's chest.

"Hold still, I'm almost done." Sae-byeok said. You all stood in front of Gi-hun and laughed much to Gi-hun's dismay. Gi-hun began to walk down the campus road while everyone stared at him. Some laughed and some recorded Gi-hun while Gi-hun was thinking on where he went wrong. Gi-hun was cold, in his near birthday suit with writing on his chest that says, "I'm in a poly-ship and I'm proud of it." The frat brothers looked at Gi-hun with a mixture of humor and disgust.

"Gi-hun, you're definitely out of the BBH fraternity house!" José called out. "Adios loser!"

"I'd rather be a loser than a homophobic piece of shit like you and your little posse!" Gi-hun clapped back. You smiled as Gi-hun began to walk more proudly then he got on a lamp post and began to pole dance like a male stripper making you and your lovers laugh. Once Gi-hun was done he ran back to y'all and gave y'all a big hug. He pecked Ali's lips while Ali laughed in between kisses.

"I'm sorry baby bear." Gi-hun said.

"Apology accepted, my moron." Ali said.

"Not so fast." You said. Gi-hun and Ali looked at you confused.

"What?" Gi-hun said. "I did what you requested."

"Oh this next one isn't for you babe." You said gazing at the frat brothers. "I'm gonna need Mi-nyeo's makeup bag." You cracked a wicked smile as your lovers looked at you confused.

"What do you need her makeup for?" Sang-woo asked.

"Oh, you'll find out my brainiac boyfriend." You chuckled out.

Cut to the very next day, you was leaning against the trash can by the frat house as Gi-hun approached you.

"Hey baby, what are you doing?" Gi-hun asked. You giggled.

"Waiting for the chaos to happen." You said pointing at the frat house.

"What chaos-" You raised your hand up indicating for Gi-hun to shut up.

"In 3...2...1." You said and then you and Gi-hun both heard manly screams coming from the frat house.

"¿QUIEN HIZO ESTO?"

"Bro what the fuck!"

"Actually I like this color."

The frat brothers stormed out with their faces caked in makeup. Gi-hun was surprised then started laughing.

"Wait, you did this?" Gi-hun asked in between laughs.

"Well Mi-nyeo was in on it as well once she heard." You replied. The frat brothers hung their heads in shame once everyone started laughing at their "beautified" faces.

"I love you so much, my 나쁜 여자." Gi-hun said as he pecked your nose.

"I love you too my clown." You said as you wrapped your arms around Gi-hun's neck.