Poly-ship Shenanigans: Runaway Lovers-1(Female Reader)

Ga-yeong laughed as Loki continued to pedal down the side walk. Ga-yeong looked around to admire the beautiful night sky and sighed happily.

"So where are we going?" Ga-yeong asked.

"Here." Loki replied as he turned a corner and stopped at a train station then got off the bike.

"This train will take us to another city in South Korea." Loki explained.

"I hope it's a nice city." Ga-yeong said as they made their way into the train. They both sat down in a seat and waited for the train to leave. During the wait, Ga-yeong noticed that Loki was sweating bullets and breathing heavily.

"Babe, are you okay?" Ga-yeong asked.

"I...I...I can't do this!" Loki yelled as he got up from the seat and ran out the train car. Ga-yeong tried to follow behind only for the doors to close on her. She banged on the doors for them to open but no luck and she then heard the train speaker announce the next stop.

Next stop: Busan, South Korea

Ga-yeong whimpered as the train began to pull off and Loki just stood there and watched the train ride off.

"LOKIIIIIIII!!!" Ga-yeong screamed as the train speed off.

"Oh crap..." Loki thought to himself.

With you

"Jesus Christ, Gi-hun slow down!" Sae-byeok yelled as she held on for dear life while Gi-hun was burning gas in the car. Gi-hun didn't say anything as he continued to focus on the road. He pulled up to Loki's house and stormed up to the door and started beating on it like he was the police. Loki's mom answered the door.

"Where's my daughter!?" Gi-hun yelled. "I know when my daughter is missing, she's with your son!"

"W-well she's not here." Loki's mom stammered out, clearly afraid of Gi-hun.

"What do you mean she's not here!? You better not be lying or so he-" Ali covered his mouth and pulled him back.

"I'm very sorry miss, we're all distressed about our daughter." Ali calmly explained while trying to silence Gi-hun who was mumbling cuss words in Korean behind Ali's hand.

"We thought she might be here." You said as you walked up to the porch.

"Well she's not here, I'm sorry but we're also missing Loki as well and we thought that he might be with your daughter." Loki's mom explained. You all exchanged looks of concerned and fear.

"They ran away together." Sang-woo realized. You felt tears getting ready to come out your eyes so Sae-byeok pulled you into a hug and began to shush you.

"My baby!" You cried into her chest.

"Mommy, what's wrong?" Min-jun asked as he was about to step out the car.

"Min-jun stay in the car." Sang-woo ordered as Min-jun went back into the backseat of the car. All of a sudden you all heard police sirens then a cop car pulled up to the sidewalk. Jun-ho and In-ho stepped out of the car.

"There you are! We finally caught up to y'all." Jun-ho said. Ali looked at Gi-hun who had a guilty look on his face.

"Look, we'll pay the ticket for speeding but right now we have a bigger problem." Sae-byeok said as she continued to rub your back.

"What's going on?" In-ho asked.

"Ga-yeong and Loki ran away and we don't know where they went." Gi-hun explained removing Ali's hand away from his mouth.

"What?" The brothers said in unison.

"Where did you last see Ga-yeong?" Jun-ho asked you.

"S-she was in her room a-a-asleep at night." You blubbered.

"What about you miss?" In-ho asked referring to Loki's mom.

"Loki was riding his bike outside the front yard." Loki's mom explained. "He was outside since 5 p.m."

"Ga-yeong went to sleep at around 9 at night." Sang-woo pointed out. "If I had to guess, Loki rode off our house to get Ga-yeong and convinced her to run away with him."

"Why? Aren't they like 12?" Jun-ho asked.

"Yeah but this boy doesn't know when to leave our daughter the fuck alone." Gi-hun said. 

"Where did I go wrong?" Loki's mom cried out. Loki's dad came down half asleep.

"Why is the cops here? We don't have any drugs here." Loki's dad slurred out. Loki's mom slapped him upside his head.

"You were supposed to be watching our son and now he's missing!" Loki's mom yelled.

"What? I went to go eat and then I went into a food coma." Loki's dad nonchalantly said.

"And was that supposed to justify you being neglectful?" Sang-woo asked. Loki's dad stormed up to Sang-woo.

"Who the hell you're calling neglectful? Don't tell me how to father my own damn son!" Loki's dad yelled in his face. You stepped in between them.

"Don't talk to my husband like that! And it is your fault for being a sorry excuse for a father!" You yelled.

"Lady, I'm not above striking you." Loki's dad said raising his hand at you but Jun-ho intervened.

"Do that and I'll have no problem detaining you." Jun-ho threatened.

"That's it! That's it! The minute we find Loki, your ass is out! I want a divorce!" Loki's mom yelled.

"What? I'm the one who puts bread on the table to keep our house!" Loki's dad yelled.

"You can keep this shithole! Me and Loki are staying at my mother's house!" Loki's mom screamed back.

"You're not taking my son away from me!" Loki's dad screamed back. In-ho shot his gun up in the air to silence the two of them.

"That's enough!" In-ho scolded.

"Dude don't be doing that because what if the bullet hit a person or a plane?" Jun-ho explained.

"I highly doubt that'll happen." In-ho said. Just when he said that, a dead seagull landed right next to him with a bullet hole through it's chest and wing. Another car pulled up then Maggie and Mi-nyeo stepped out the car.

"Maggie told me what happened!" Mi-nyeo exclaimed.

"Man, I knew I should've checked that boy before Ga-yeong got with him." Maggie said.

"Where's Ga-yeong?" Michael asked as he stepped out as well.

"We don't know!" Everyone yelled in unison. All of a sudden they all heard panting behind them then turned around to see Loki riding on his bike clearly almost out of breath. Michael tackled Loki to the ground and started beating him.

"YOU ASSHOLE! WHERE'S GA-YEONG!? THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" Michael yelled as he repeatedly punched Loki in the face. You and Sang-woo pulled Michael off Loki. Gi-hun grabbed Loki by the shirt and lifted him up.

"Where's...my...daughter?" Gi-hun asked in most menacing and deep voice ever. Loki began to cry.

"I...I...I..." Loki began.

"SPIT IT OUT DAMMIT!" Gi-hun screamed. Loki began to bawl.

"Mommmmyyyyy!" Loki cried. Jun-ho separated Gi-hun and Loki.

"Gi-hun bruh chill out." Maggie said. "I know you're pissed but don't kill the boy...yet." Maggie death glared Loki who whimpered in fear.

"Alright kid, we all know Ga-yeong ran away with you." In-ho said. "Where is she?"

"W-we g-got on the train b-but I ran off a-and Ga-yeong d-didn't m-m-make it and t-the train sped off with her on it still." Loki explained while blubbering.

"Oh my God." You said as you began to breath heavily. You felt your heart racing extremely quick as the room began to spin and blur then the next thing you know, you blacked out.

"Shit, she fainted!" Mi-nyeo said as she lifted your head and began to fan you.

"Where does the train take her? Do you know?" Jun-ho asked. Loki wiped his tears away.

"The train is taking her to Busan." Loki said.

"Busan!?" Everyone yelled in unison.