College Chronicles: Slammed Dunk-2(Female Reader)

"No way am I playing with him!" Gi-hun said.

"Well the feeling is mutual muchacho!" José said.

"Out of all the guys, it had to be you 3." Gi-hun said.

"Like we would know that your faggot ass would be the new recruiter." Gary said. The coach blew his whistle to end the fight.

"Alright, that's enough." The coach said. "Now I'm guessing y'all had history but let that not get in the way of us winning the championship." Gi-hun looked at José then groaned.

"Fine." Gi-hun said.

"Let's do this!" Ali said happily.

During the basketball practice, it was a disaster.

"Damn man, you suck more than this one chick I met a few weeks ago." Gary said to Sang-woo. Sang-woo ignored him and continued to dribble the ball. He passed the ball to Ali who shot it but it hit the rim and bonked Ali in the head. José, Haru, and Gary all laughed while Gi-hun went to go see if Ali was alright.

"You alright baby bear?" Gi-hun asked.

"Aww baby bear hurt his wittle head." Haru said in a babyish voice.

"Hey Gi-hun, pass me that ball." Sang-woo said pointing at the ball next to Gi-hun's foot. Gi-hun tossed the ball to Sang-woo who chucked the ball at Haru's chest making him topple over.

"Fuck man!" Haru groaned out holding his chest.

"Don't insult him unless you wanna tango with me." Sang-woo said as he took off his glasses. Gary got up in Sang-woo's face.

"I'm not afraid to kick your ass grandpa." Gary said jabbing his finger in Sang-woo's chest.

"Don't poke my chest." Sang-woo said. Gary continued.

"Or what old man?" Gary asked. Sang-woo grabbed him by the shirt and tossed him back making him land on his back. The coach groaned as he got up.

"Guys, stop with the childish fighting." The coach said. "You guys are grown men acting like you guys are in elementary school."

"They started it." Gi-hun said.

"It doesn't matter who started it, what matters is that we got a game to win next Monday." The coach said.

"Ohh so coach has his fighting spirit now huh?" They all heard a female voice. They all turned to see the the rival coach and her basketball team from SNU. Gi-hun's mouth dropped at the size of these guys.

"These guys are taller and bigger than Ali." Gi-hun thought to himself.

"Hello, hermano." One of the players said. José facepalmed.

"Hey Alejandro." José groaned out.

"I see you're still a frat brother but you know being a frat brother gets you no where at all in life." Alejandro chuckled out.

"Shut up." José said through gritted teeth.

"What? Did the truth hurt you?" Alejandro said in the most snide condescending tone every. José grabbed the basketball and chucked it at Alejandro only for Alejandro to catch it with one hand then throw it hard at José's head knocking him out cold. The rival coach chuckled as José laid there unconscious. Gi-hun saw why the coach didn't like the rival coach.

"What a bitch." Gi-hun thought to himself.

"And is that Sang-woo?" The rival coach said. "You were gonna enroll to SNU, what happened?"

"That's not your concern, Miss." Sang-woo said.

"Is it because you're too poor to afford it?" The rival coach asked. The coach slammed his clipboard on the floor.

"Alright that's it! Out! That is so unprofessional!" The coach.

"Gladly." The rival coach said as she and her basketball team walked out the gymnasium.

"Now I'm glad I didn't go there for college." Sang-woo said. Haru and Gary helped José up who had a pink ball imprint on his face.

"That was your older brother?" Ali asked as José got up.

"Only by 2 years." José said. "Ever since we were little wieners, he would always one up me at everything. I just want a time where I can actually show that little siblings can beat older siblings."

"You know what Geek? Why do you care?" Gary asked.

"I, myself, have a younger brother but we never had a rivalry like that but I think we can help you take do-" Gi-hun cut him off.

"No way! Too bad." Gi-hun said. Ali nudged his shoulder.

"Gi-hun, we're already on the same team as them so might as well help him out as well." Ali said.

"His family problems don't involve us Ali." Gi-hun said.

"But did you see the way his brother treated him? Wouldn't you do the same if your older sibling picks on you?" Ali asked.

"No because I'm an only child." Gi-hun said as he crossed his arms.

"Stubborn ass." Ali thought to himself. "Look, we'll try to help you beat the opposing team." Gi-hun facepalmed.

"Um, okay?" José said.

"On one condition, one!" Sang-woo said.

"What's that?" Haru asked.

"We put our differences aside for the game." Sang-woo said as he stuck his hand out. Ali did the same but Gi-hun stood there with his arms crossed. Ali elbowed Gi-hun making Gi-hun stick his hand out as well.

"Do we have a deal?" Sang-woo asked. José, Haru, and Gary looked at each other then back at Sang-woo as they all accepted each other's handshakes.

"Deal." They all said in unison. The coach smiled.

"Alright, now let's really get down to business!" The coach said as he blew the whistle and the guys ran onto the court and began their practice.

To Be Continued...