High School Imagine: Deadly Obession-2(Female Reader)

The bad feeling in your stomach had been going on for the past few weeks Sasa has been hanging out with you guys. She would invite herself along to whenever you guys go out, she'll try to involve herself in every activity you guys do regardless of her not knowing what's going on. It was driving you crazy but you didn't wanna call out on it in fear of the others seeing you as the asshole. You were in your train of thought when you felt someone tap you. You looked to see Mi-nyeo.

"Um, Y/N? Do you know Sasa?" Mi-nyeo asked. What kinda question is that.

"Sorta." You said.

"Um, did you hear the rumors of her being a potential stalker?" Mi-nyeo asked. You sighed,

"Mi-nyeo, they're called rumors for a reason." You said. "Maybe they got the wrong idea about her." You said. "Like how I do right now." You thought to yourself.

"Alright but just to let you know...I saw her snapping photos earlier of you guys when you was walking to here." Mi-nyeo said as she walked off. You didn't wanna believe Mi-nyeo at first because you don't know nothing about Sasa and you began to feel like a jerk for thinking that she was up to no good. Your mind was telling you that Sasa is just a young misunderstood girl but your gut says that she's batshit crazy on the inside. While you were walking, Sasa zoomed past you throwing you off guard. When she zoomed past you, she dropped a photo. You picked it up and flipped it over to see a photo of Gi-hun asleep in his bed.

"What the fuck?" You thought to yourself. "I knew that bitch was crazy!" You ran off to go find Sae-byeok. You found her by the school entrance.

"Sae-byeok!" You called out.

"Huh? What's wr-"

"I knew Sasa was up to no good." You said as you showed her the photo.

"How did you get this?" Sae-byeok asked.

"Sasa ran past me and it dropped out from her binder." You said.

"I guess your gut was right all along." Sae-byeok said.

"We gotta tell the others." You said as you and her hurried into the school. You found Ali and Sang-woo in the school's fitness room doing their work out.

"Where's Gi-hun?" You asked.

"I don't know." Ali said as he put the barbell down. "Why what's going on?"

"Sasa is fucking crazy." Sae-byeok said as you showed them the photo.

"What?" Ali said.

"She ran past me and this fell out of her binder." You said.

"I guess the rumors are possibly true." Sang-woo said. "Even though I'm not the type to engage in them."

"We have to tell G-" Your sentence was cut off by the door slamming open and Gi-hun storming in.

"Gi-hun th-"

"I can't believe you!" Gi-hun said angrily. You looked at him confused.

"What are you talking about?" You asked. Gi-hun held up 4 photos of him either sleeping, getting dressed or undressed or him in class.

"I get that we're dating but ease up on the stalker shit." Gi-hun said. Your heart dropped. Did Sasa set you up?

"I didn't take those photos and in some of them I was with you around that time." You pointed out. "We all were."

"It's Sasa." Sae-byeok said. "There are rumors of her being coo coo as fuck."

"Sasa was the one who showed me these and said she found these in your locker and-" You cut him off.