Poly-ship Shenanigans: Gender Reveal(Female Reader)

August

"Gongju, wake up." Sang-woo whispered as he tip toed over to the princess bed where there lies a sleeping 5 year old Ga-yeong. Ga-yeong mumbled something and turned over making Sang-woo chuckle. Sang-woo lifted Ga-yeong out the bed and began to slowly rock her back and forth.

"Wake up baby." Sang-woo whispered as he kissed her forehead.

"Noo, I don't wanna get up." Ga-yeong whined.

"But today's your first day of 1st grade." Sang-woo said mocking her whiny voice.

Small note: Since Ga-yeong's birthday is in May and she was born in 2021 in this story, her birthday is pretty early so that's why she's 5 years old going into the 1st grade. Giving you all a heads up.

"I don't wanna." Ga-yeong whined.

"But don't you wanna go get ice cream after I pick you up?" Sang-woo asked smirking. Ga-yeong shot up and jumped out of Sang-woo's arms as she ran to the bathroom.

"I'll go brush my teeth!" Ga-yeong announced happily.

"Works every time." Sang-woo thought to himself as he chuckled.

Sang-woo walked downstairs to see his lovers at the breakfast table.

"Good morning my lovelies." Sang-woo greeted as he pecked Sae-byeok's cheek.

"Morning sweet cheeks." Sae-byeok greeted. Sang-woo knelt down to you to feel your 7 month old pregnant belly.

"And good morning to our precious baby." Sang-woo coo'ed as he placed a kiss on your belly. You giggled.

"You know we're doing a gender reveal party when Ga-yeong comes home from her first day of school right?" You stated.

"But appa's taking me out for ice cream." Ga-yeong pointed out. You looked at him.

"It was the only way to wake her up and I never break a promise when it comes to her." Sang-woo explained.

"Oh Sang-woo." You chuckled out as you pecked his forehead.

"Well, we're off to work." Gi-hun announced as he and Ali both got up from the table.

"See you when we get home my loves." Ali said as he kissed Sae-byeok then you. "And have a good day at school, my little sunshine."

"I will abbu, I love you." Ga-yeong said as she hugged Ali's legs.

"C'mon little mama." Sae-byeok said as she stood up and grabbed Ga-yeong's hand to lead her out the door.

"Bye honey." You said to Gi-hun as you ran your fingers through his hair.

"Bye doll." Gi-hun mumbled into your neck peppering it with kisses. "So beautiful." 

"Alright, alright." You giggled out.

"Bye my love." Ali said as he kissed your forehead and then knelt down and kissed your belly then walked out the door with Gi-hun and Sang-woo.

"Now that they're gone, how am I gonna do this party?" You thought to yourself. You decided to call up Maggie for advice.

"Yo preggy what's up?" Maggie greeted.

"Hey Mags, do you know how to plan a gender reveal party?" You asked. "Mi-nyeo said you kick ass at party planning."

"Girl, do you not remember me planning Ga-yeong's 5th birthday? Hell yeah!" Maggie said cheerfully. "Mi-nyeo's at the park with little Mike so you want me to come over or..."

"I'll come over." You insisted.

With Ga-yeong

"Jason! Joi! Tristesse!" Ga-yeong called out happily as she ran up to her 3 best friends.