High School Imagine: Social Media is the Devil(Female Reader)

It was after school. You was at your locker getting your stuff. You were still shaken by the fact that Deok-su is still roaming around. You began to become more and more wary of your surroundings...even in your own home. You felt a tap on your shoulder making you flinch and turn around to see Mi-nyeo. You sighed in relief.

"Please don't do that." You said as you held your chest.

"Sorry...about what I did a few weeks ago." Mi-nyeo said.

"It's above me now." You said. "I'm not even mad about that anymore." Mi-nyeo sighed.

"I heard about Deok-su getting out...and I wanna w-" You cut her off.

"Look, if you and him are back together, that's your business." You snapped a little. Mi-nyeo was a little startled by your reaction but quickly calmed down.

"No, we're not together. But, I do wanna say that there was a rumor going on saying that you're two...or multiple timing with the people you're friends with." Mi-nyeo said. You rolled your eyes as you shut your locker.

"What does that have to do with Deok-su?" You asked.

"I have a feeling that his goons that still goes here have been noticing you guys and they went to Deok-su about it and Deok-su made a post on social media." Mi-nyeo said as she pulled out her phone to a post Deok-su made. Your heart dropped at the photo of the post which was 5 people having an orgy but their heads had you, Gi-hun, Sang-woo, Sae-byeok, and Ali's heads edited on there.

"Impulsive sluts take on 3 guys cocks"

The caption said. You looked calm on the outside but on the inside you were broken down and enraged.

"Look, what's going on between me and them is not his fucking business." You said sternly. "Why are you telling me this?"

"Because, I thought you'd want to know." Mi-nyeo said as she walked off. You wanted to believe her at first but you do know if she's in on it as well? How do you know that she could be lying and trying to start something? A lot of questions ran through your head as you made your way out the school entrance only see Gi-hun standing right there.

"Let me walk you home." Gi-hun said.

"I can walk by myself thank you." You said as you walked past him but he grabbed your hand.

"I wasn't asking." Gi-hun said as he lead you out the door. Not even 5 seconds in you were getting wolf whistles and cat calls from guys standing by the school sign.

"Hey babe! Who's cock is bigger? The shaggy hair dude, the four eyes, or the Indian guy?" One guy tauntly asked. Gi-hun looked at him confused then walked up to him.

"What did you say?" Gi-hun asked to make sure that he was hearing this guy clearly.

"I was talking to the slut. I wanna see if she and that other slut can take on all 5 of us here." The guy said referring to him and 4 guys behind him. With no hesitation, Gi-hun clocked him making him fall to the ground.

"Don't you ever disrespect them again." Gi-hun said in a really dark voice as he walked off with you in tow.

"Ow! Okay geez slow down!" You exclaimed as Gi-hun continued to tug on your hand as you two walked down the sidewalk.

"What the hell was that guy talking about?" Gi-hun asked angrily.

"How should I know? I was at my locker when Mi-nyeo approached me and told me that there was a rumor going on that I had an orgy with you guys." You explained. "She said that Deok-su did a p-" Gi-hun stopped in his tracks.

"Deok-su? So, you already know he's out huh?" Gi-hun asked. You nodded your head.

"Why you didn't call or tell me or Sang-woo or Sae-byeok the minute you found out?" Gi-hun asked.

"Because I was fucking scared!" You cried out. "I was scared of him coming after you guys first before me."

"Sae-byeok already had been ambushed by them over the weekend." Gi-hun said. "Not like you would've known." You took offense to what he said.

"What's that supposed to mean? Are you saying it's my fault that she got jumped? Are you accusing me of something I had no control over?" You said raising your voice.

"No, I didn't say that. I th-"

"What, you thought I'd want to know? Well yes, because I care about her!" You said as you snatched your hand away from Gi-hun's grip. "I could've taken him down."

"No you can't, leave it to us." Gi-hun said.

"What? You saying I can't do it?" You asked. "You saying that I'm still mentally scarred to even take him on?"

"Did I say that? No I didn't so why don't you shut up and listen to me." Gi-hun said.

"No you listen to me!" You yelled back. "You think I'm not capable of defending myself even after all that? You think just because I'm a chick who's mentally scarred after being raped, I'm weak? I'm not weak! I had to fight off my dad a couple times for beating on my mom back in HT/N and I even got cut a few times by him!" You yelled as you lifted your shirt revealing an abdomen scar, a scar under your left tit, and one big one across your stomach. Gi-hun stood there speechless as you put your shirt back down. "Sick of people seeing me as weak or that I need dependence." You stormed off ignoring Gi-hun's calls for you. When you got home, you went straight upstairs to your room and threw yourself on the bed. You looked over at the framed photo of you and the guys at the karaoke bar and hugged it tight.

With Gi-hun, he called a couples meeting at the park with Sang-woo, Sae-byeok, and Ali. Gi-hun explained everything that happened then groaned as he placed his head into his hands.

"Well, in situations like this, it's not what you said it's how you said it." Ali said. "You did kinda imply that Y/N only needed to rely on us or anyone for defense."

"I didn't mean it like that." Gi-hun said. "I was fed up because some creeps was cat calling her, I punched one of them, while walking home Y/N explained that it was because of a rumor that Deok-su had spread on social media an-" Sae-byeok cuts him off.

"Wait, wait, Deok-su?" Sae-byeok asked. "So she knows that he's out there still." Gi-hun nodded his head. Sae-byeok kicked a trash can over.

"Shit! I didn't want her to worry about him." Sae-byeok said.

"We all didn't want her to worry about him." Sang-woo said. "Wait, how did she know about the rumor?"

"She said that Mi-nyeo told her." Gi-hun said. Ali quickly went on his phone to see the post that Deok-su had made and felt his blood boil. Ali took a screenshot and put his phone then sighed.

"Why'd you screenshot it?" Sang-woo asked.

"It's called being smart." Ali said. "You'll see why in a minute."

"But, I feel like I fucked up big time." Gi-hun said.

"Hey it's life okay? We all fuck up." Sae-byeok said. "Right now, I'm still holding my ground on protecting Y/N, whether she asks for it or not."

"Me too." Ali said as he stood up and cracked his knuckles.

"Same here." Sang-woo said. "Gi-hun, you're in?"

Gi-hun stood silent for a second but then a smile formed on his face.

"Yes, yes I'm in."