Poly-ship Shenanigans-As Time Flies By-3(Female Reader)

July

It was almost time for Ga-yeong and the twins to come home for the summer. You were happy to have them back as you continued to shower yourself. You felt a pair of arms wrapped around you and were able to identify them as Sae-byeok's.

"You're happy the kids are coming back?" Sae-byeok asked as she rested her chin on your wet shoulder.

"Yea and I can't believe Ga-yeong's starting junior high next month." You squealed out as Sae-byeok scrubbed your back.

"Yeah I guess they do grow up so fast." Sae-byeok chuckled out.

"And Dawn and Min-jun are starting 2nd grade as well." You added in as well.

"Yeah but we gotta make sure that Min-jun always carry a spare EpiPen just in case if he has an allergic reaction and that Dawn stays out of trouble with the fighting." Sae-byeok said.

"Well she always tell me that some girls would be harassing and picking on Min-jun and she always had to fight them off for him since Min-jun isn't the type to fight or anything." You explained.

"I'm glad she's protecting her brother but it's not worth messing up her permanent record." Sae-byeok said as she began to scrub your arms.

"I know that but who was the one who taught her how to fight?" You retorted.

"Me." Sae-byeok sighed in defeat. "But it was meant for when she needs to defend herself if someone tried to fight her."

"Well she used it in some way of defense...I mean to protect her brother." You pointed out.

"Yeah but I'm worried she'll get expelled for fighting." Sae-byeok said.

"Me too because that school has no problem expelling 6 year olds." You stated.

"Alright, I'll give her the talk to stay out of fighting when school starts up, I promise mamas." Sae-byeok said as she pecked your shoulder and neck. You giggled as you pecked her lips.

Cut to the next day, you, Gi-hun, and Ali all drove to go pick up Ga-yeong while Sang-woo and Sae-byeok went to go pick up the twins. When you pulled up to the parking lot, Ga-yeong was already waiting there. You honked the horn to get her attention.

"That's my mom." Ga-yeong said. She group hugged her friends goodbye.

"Bye guys, I'll see you all next month." Ga-yeong said as she pulled away and ran to the car.

"Hey babygirl!" Gi-hun said as he hugged Ga-yeong when she got in.

"Hi dad, hey abbu, hey mom." Ga-yeong greeted as she got into the back seat. You looked through the rearview mirror to see a few cuts on her face and a bruise on her leg and her hair was all messed up.

"Oh geez, Mother Nature sure did tango with you." You chuckled out.

"This wasn't from the activities...I got into a few fights." Ga-yeong admitted. You all looked at her.

"What? What is with our daughters and fighting?" Gi-hun asked. "First Dawn and now you?"

"Only because she pushed me and Jason into the lake and we almost drowned." Ga-yeong defended. Gi-hun's eyes grew wide.

"What!? Why you didn't call and tell us?" Gi-hun asked.

"I didn't want you guys to worry." Ga-yeong replied.

"I'd be happy if you were to tell us right away because we wouldn't know if you're alive or not." Gi-hun said in a worried voice.

"Was it the same girl?" You asked. Ga-yeong nodded her head as you sighed.

"I swear I'm gonna give that girl's parents a piece of my mind." You muttered as you unbuckled your seatbelt but Ali stopped you.

"Honey no! She's just a kid." Ali stated.

"Ali, that girl is old enough to know better." You pointed out. "She has no business pushing people into bodies of water and what if Ga-yeong and Jason would've drowned?" Ali sat there in silent.

"My point exactly." You said as you got out the car to find Zira's mother. 

"Excuse me, are you Ms. Akerele?" You asked. A dark skinned woman turned around.

"Yes, that's me." Ms. Akerele replied.

"My daughter claimed that your daughter pushed her into a lake." You began. "Now I don't know why she did it but I need you to talk to your daughter about respect and valuing human life."

Ms. Akerele scoffed as Zira began to put on a 'woe is me' act.

"This mean lady is accusing me of attempted murder." Zira fake whined. "I didn't do anything!"

"Leave our big sister alone!" Two little twin girls scolded at you. You were trying your hardest not to hit Ms. Akerele as this woman continued to spew insults at you until you just turned around and walked back to your car.

"Nerve of that fucking bitch." You muttered as you put your seatbelt on. Before you could pull off, there was a knock on the car door. Ga-yeong rolled the window down to see a small little boy.

"Can we help you young man?" Ali asked.

"Hi my name is Sekani and I want to say sorry on my big sister's behalf." The little boy said. You were surprised by how well mannered he was unlike his other sisters.

"Oh well thank you and apology accepted dude." Ga-yeong said.

"Yeah my sisters pick on me as well so I'm not surprised when I heard from your mommy that she pushed you." Sekani explained.

"Well thank you for being a young gentleman and have a nice day." You said as you started the engine. Sekani was called back to Ms. Akerele as you drove off. Just before you could fully drive off you saw Pamela storm over to Ms. Akerele and clocked her in the face.

"Ooo! I know she's gonna feel that in the morning." Ali said.

"Serves her ass right for raising a bunch of monsters and Pamela did the one thing I held back from doing as well." You said.

"At least the boy was nice." Gi-hun said.

"Yeah one good apple that didn't fall to far from that tree." Ga-yeong said. When you drove off, Ga-yeong was looking out the window as the sun began to set.

"Well...here comes 7th grade now." Ga-yeong thought to herself.