My Protector-Sae-Byeok

You were walking home from school one day when you felt a chill go down your spine. You had a feeling that you were being followed so you began to increase the speed in your walk. Your instincts was right as you heard the sounds of footsteps behind you. You dared not to turn around because it'll give the stalker a sign that you know that they're following you. You thought you were over reacting for a minute and calmed down for bit until you looked at the corner of your eye the stalker speed walking to you trying to catch up. You began to sprint making the stalker sprint right after you.

Your heart was racing and your legs were already getting tired but you didnt slow down nor stopped until the stalker is either out of breath or runs into something. Unfortunately, the stalker caught up to you and grabbed you by the arm and slammed you against the wall. The stalker turned rapist began to lick your neck while trying to rip your blouse off.

"SOMEONE HELP! RAPE!" You cried out. The rapist covered your mouth preventing you from screaming more.

"Shut the fuck up!" The rapist said through his teeth. "Before I kill you." He threatened as he took out a knife. You closed your eyes getting ready to accept your fate of your innocence being taken by a stranger when you felt the rapist being pulled off you. You looked to see a woman with shoulder length black hair striking the rapist with all of her might. The rapist tried to take a stab at the woman but she grabbed his wrist and twisted his arm enough to dislocate it out of his socket. The rapist cried out in pain as he dropped to the ground clutching his now dislocated arm and shoulder.

"Get out of here you sick bastard." The woman said. The rapist didn't waste no time getting up and running off. Your nerves calmed down a bit as the woman turned around to face you.

"Are you okay?" The woman asked. You nodded your head then bowed down to thank her.

"Thank you. Thank you so much." You said as tears began to slide down your face. The woman hugged you tight.

"Do you want me to walk you home?" The woman asked. I don't want you to risk getting chased down again.

"Please." You said as the woman put her arm around your shoulder and both of you began to walk down the street.

"I haven't gotten your name. My name is Y/N." You said. "I want to remember the hero that saved me from getting raped."

"Kang Sae-Byeok." The woman said.

"Dawn huh?" You said. "Such a beautiful name for a beautiful woman."