Poly-ship Shenanigans: The Naked Consequences-2(Female Reader)

You all gathered around Ga-yeong who was sitting on the couch shaking with fear.

"What is this?" You asked as you showed her the text messages that was saved on the phone. Ga-yeong sat there quietly.

"Did you send any back to him?" Sae-byeok asked.

"N-no." Ga-yeong lied.

"Ga-yeong don't lie to us because we're taking this up to the school tomorrow!" Ali scolded.

"You can't!" Ga-yeong pleaded.

"Oh yes the hell we are! This is child pornography and it's a serious crime!" Sang-woo yelled.

"You just can't!" Ga-yeong scolded trying to take the phone away from you but you raised your hand out of her reach.

"Why? Did you or did you not send nudes to this boy?" You asked. Ga-yeong got down on her knees and began to break down and cry.

"Okay! Yes! I did!" Ga-yeong cried out. "But he said that he wouldn't share it with anyone!"

"Ga-yeong! Dammit!" Gi-hun yelled as he slammed his hand down on the coffee table.

"You realize that if this gets circled around...this will be on the internet forever." Ali said.

"I know but he said that he wouldn't let anyone see it." Ga-yeong sniffled out. 

"Oh my God, oh my God! Do we have to follow you everywhere you go to keep you away from this Loki boy!?" You screamed out. "Do you wanna get taken advantage of by this boy!?" 

"No." Ga-yeong bawled out.

"Because I swear to God if I find out you're doing what I think you're doing so help me G-"

"Y/N, Y/N calm down." Sae-byeok said as she began to rub your shoulders. You were breathing heavily as your face was filled with raging bull red.

"We're taking this up to the school and we're getting this boy's parents involved in this as well." Sang-woo said as he took out his phone and dialed the school then walked into the kitchen. Ga-yeong sniffled as she looked at you all with teary eyes.

"Ga-yeong...this time...we're really angry and disappointed in you." Gi-hun said.

"I think you need some time with nanny for Thanksgiving coming up." Ali said.

"And we're taking away your phone once we get done with this matter tomorrow." Sae-byeok said. Ga-yeong's eyes grew wide.

"What!? But-"

"No ifs, ands, or buts, unless they're the ones with cheeks on them." You said. Sang-woo came back into the living room.

"Alright, thank you and bye." Sang-woo said as he hung up. "They'll squeeze in a meeting with us tomorrow after school."

"Ga-yeong, go to your room and don't come out until dinner time." Gi-hun ordered. Ga-yeong wiped her face as she made her way upstairs to her bedroom then threw herself on the bed and sobbed into her pillow.

Cut to the very next day at school. You and Sang-woo were in the office with Ga-yeong. Sitting right next to y'all was Loki and his parents. What was even more scary is that Jun-ho and In-ho and the chief of the police station was here as well.

"Now young man, what you did there was wrong." The Chief said.

"We're glad you didn't share this around with anyone." Jun-ho admitted. "Otherwise you would've been in really big trouble."

"See kids, this is why we came up here a while back to explain the dangers of sexting." In-ho said.

"We're really sorry, we weren't aware of this or the relationship overall." Loki's mom apologized.