Poly-ship Shenanigans: Men At Work(Female Reader)

September

Don't stop believin'

Hold on to that feeling

Gi-hun sung while in the shower until he heard a knock on the door.

"Honey, hurry up." Ali called out. "Or you're gonna make us late for work."

"Coming!" Gi-hun yelled out as he turned off the shower and stepped out with a towel wrapped around his waist. Gi-hun brushed his teeth while slicking his hair back then chugged some mouthwash, gargled and spit and looked into the mirror.

"Who's the daddy? It's me." Gi-hun coo'ed as he bounced his eyebrows. Sang-woo walked in.

"Are you done checking yourself in the mirror?" Sang-woo asked as he wrapped his arms around Gi-hun's waist.

"I can't admire my sexy looks?" Gi-hun asked.

"I didn't say that but I wanna admire your sexy looks right now." Sang-woo mumbled as he buried his face into his neck making Gi-hun giggled.

"Baby stop." Gi-hun giggled.

"You can get your rocks off later." Ali said popping his head in. "We gotta work."

The 3 men walked into the kitchen to see their wives and daughter.

"Hello my business men." You greeted as you kissed their cheeks.

"Good morning my lovely wives." Ali greeted.

"Your breakfast is on the table." Sae-byeok announced as they sat down.

"Hey daddy, appa, and abbu." Ga-yeong greeted as she came down the stairs.

"Hey gongju." Sang-woo greeted. "Are you ready for kindergarten?"

"Yes appa." Ga-yeong replied. 

"Aw you look so cute in your little outfit." Ali complimented.

"Me and my mom spent time making a few outfits." Sae-byeok pointed out.

"And you two did a well job." Gi-hun complimented. Sang-woo looked at the clock and began to wolf down his breakfast.

"We're late!" Sang-woo muffled out as he got up and gave you, Sae-byeok, and Ga-yeong a kiss and headed out the door. "We'll be back at 5, love you!"

Gi-hun and Ali both followed behind.

"Bye my loves!" Ali yelled out as he ran out the door.

"Have a good day at school Ga-yeong, daddy loves you!" Gi-hun yelled out following Ali behind.

"These boys." You chuckled out as you began to put the dishes in the sink.

Sang-woo pulled up to a building and rushed inside.

"You're late Cho!" The boss boasted.

"Sorry sir." Sang-woo apologized. Gi-hun and Ali both tumbled in then scrambled to get up and dusted themselves off.

"Be happy I'm in a good mood, otherwise I would've fired all 3 of y'all." The boss grumbled out.

"First day of work and he's already an asshole." Gi-hun muttered. Ali sighed.

"Well, I don't wanna get on his bad side." Ali whimpered out as he walked off. "I'm going to my station." Sang-woo got up and stopped him.

"Hey, don't let him intimidate you okay?" Sang-woo asked as Ali nodded. Sang-woo smiled as he pecked his lips.

"I love you baby bear." Sang-woo coo'ed.

"I love you too hyung." Ali replied back as he walked off.