College Chronicles: Girls' Night Out(Female Reader)

"Mi-nyeo just texted." Sae-byeok said. "Her and Maggie are almost here."

"I'm almost done changing Ga-yeong." You said as you slipped Ga-yeong into a fresh clean diaper. "Now you're a fresh smelling baby." You blew raspberry against Ga-yeong stomach making her laugh.

"Hey babe." Gi-hun said as he popped his head in. "Where you going?"

"Me and Sae-byeok decided to have a little girl fun time with Mi-nyeo and Maggie." You said as you strapped on the baby carrier and placed Ga-yeong in it.

"Oh, well have fun." Gi-hun said as he kissed your lips. "Have fun for da da okay." He said in a baby voice while kissing Ga-yeong's cheek. Ga-yeong giggled as she grabbed at Gi-hun's hair.

"We won't be gone for too long." Sae-byeok said. "We'll be back before Ga-yeong's bedtime." Both of you made your way to the door and headed out to see Mi-nyeo in her car.

"Hey! You guys ready for some girl time?" Mi-nyeo called out.

"Yes we are." Sae-byeok said as both of you got into the car in the backseat.

"Hey auntie's little angel." Mi-nyeo said in a baby voice as she tickled Ga-yeong's chin. "You ready to have some fun?"

"You know what I wonder, do you guys plan on having kids when y'all get older?" Maggie asked.

"Most def." You said as you held Sae-byeok's hand and smiled.

"I'm sure Ga-yeong will also be happy to be a big sister as well." Sae-byeok said.

"And this one would make a great mother." You said referring to Sae-byeok.

"Eh, I'd probably be the type to intimidate her classmates at school." Sae-byeok said.

"Especially if Ga-yeong were to get a boyfriend." You said.

"That's only up until she's in her 30s." Sae-byeok said with a straight face making you chuckle.

"Already a protective mother." Mi-nyeo said as she started up the car.

"Nobody hurts our little chipmunk." Sae-byeok said.

"Well let's try to keep her out of harm's way tonight." Maggie said.

You guys decided to go to an ice cream parlor. You all sat down at a booth and looked at the menu.

"Wanna share an ice cream together?" Sae-byeok asked.

"Now why would you ask me that? Of course my answer will be yes." You said making Sae-byeok smile.

"We'll get Ga-yeong a little something as well." Sae-byeok said. The waiter came over and took the menus then walked off. You noticed that Maggie and Mi-nyeo were looking at each other blushing then it hit you.

"Y'all dating?" You asked.

"Maybe." Maggie said smirking.

"We are." Mi-nyeo said. "This one's the most protective so I told her to stay out of fighting tonight."

"Yeah which is bogus because any mess can happen at any moment." Maggie said.

"Well she does have a point." Sae-byeok said. "And we got Ga-yeong with us so we gotta make sure nothing bad happens to her."

"Yeah because I'll be damned if we leave this place without her." You said as you nuzzled Ga-yeong's face. The waiter came back with your desserts. Maggie ordered Butter Pecan ice cream, Mi-nyeo ordered Orange Sherbert, you and Sae-byeok are sharing a bowl of Y/F/F ice cream and Ga-yeong got a little cannoli.