College Chronicles: Unleash Your Inner Sexy-1(Female Reader)

You were in the car with Mi-nyeo and Maggie.

"Alright so I heard that you are having a problem coming out of your shell." Maggie said looking at you through the rearview mirror.

"Sad but true." You said. Maggie and Mi-nyeo chuckled.

"How so?" Mi-nyeo asked. "You were always the tough one along with your lovers."

"That's because when it's a crazy situation we always have each other's backs no matter what." You explained. "Most of the fighting I learned was from Sae-byeok."

"Well where we taking you doesn't involve training on how to fight." Maggie said.

"Where are you taking me then?" You asked.

"You'll see." Mi-nyeo said in a singsong voice. Maggie eventually pulled up to a brick house building and you all walked in. You looked around to see women half naked swinging and spinning on long silver poles. Your heart rate increased once you realized what they got you into.

"P-pole dancing?" You said. Both Mi-nyeo and Maggie nodded.

"Yeah, me and Maggie come here all the time." Mi-nyeo said. "It's to unleash our inner sexy."

"This is one of the ways you can come out of your shell." Maggie said.

"Nope, not happening." You said as you tried to make a run for the exit but Mi-nyeo stopped you.

"C'mon Y/N, give it a try." Mi-nyeo said.

"I'm not a stripper." You said.

"I figured you were gonna say that but peep this; the benefits of pole dancing is that it strengthens you and builds muscle. Plus, it also increases your flexibility." Maggie said.

"Yeah." Mi-nyeo said. "How did you think I got these toned legs." Mi-nyeo showed off her legs which were well toned with a little muscle in them.

"And how you think I could do this?" Maggie asked as she got on the floor. Your eyes grew wide at the stretch she was doing.

 Your eyes grew wide at the stretch she was doing

"Whoa!" You said. Maggie got back up and chuckled.

"See? Not only does pole dancing strengthens your body but you'll look sexy doing so." Mi-nyeo said.

"Give it a go girl." Maggie said as she patted your back.

"Well...I guess I could give it a shot." You said as Mi-nyeo silently squealed. A dark skinned man then approached you guys.

"Hey boos." The man said in a really flamboyant voice as he did the French kiss cheek greeting to both Maggie and Mi-nyeo.

"Hey Joshua, what's up cuz?" Maggie said.

"Who's this girl right here?" Joshua asked referring to you.

"Oh, this is our best friend Y/N. Y/N, this is my cousin, Joshua." Maggie said.