College Chronicles: Visit to Grandma's(Female Reader)

You decided to tag along with Gi-hun to have his mom meet Ga-yeong for the weekend.

"What if she doesn't accept Ga-yeong?" Gi-hun asked.

"I'm sure she would." You said as you continued to drive. "She always wanted grandkids."

"That is true but...what if she wanted me to have kids on my own accord." Gi-hun said. "She doesn't know about how...Ga-yeong came."

"We'll tell her when we get there." You said. "I'm sure she'll understand. Plus, who will reject this cute little face." You looked back to see Ga-yeong in her car seat sleeping.

"Y/N WATCH OUT!" Gi-hun yelled making you focus back on the road. You swerved past a semi-truck as the truck driver swore at you in Korean.

"Sorry!" You called out.

"You're gonna get us killed one day." Gi-hun said.

"Then you drive then." You retorted. Gi-hun rubbed the back of his neck.

"See, I would but I haven't took Driver's Ed yet." Gi-hun said. You smirked.

"Alright then shut up." You said.

"Keep playing and I'll make you pull into a corner and shut you up with my-"

"Aye! There's a baby present!" You cut him off. Gi-hun laughed.

"She's only 11 months." Gi-hun said. "It's not like she'll know where she came from this early."

"Nasty ass." You mumbled to yourself as you made your way onto the express lane. 

"But you love my nasty ass though." Gi-hun said as he pecked your cheek. You playfully gagged.

"I don't know where your lips have been." You said as you shoved him away.

"Oh, yes you do." Gi-hun said as he bounced his eyebrows.

"Do you want me to crash this car?" You asked. Gi-hun sat back fiddling with his thumbs. "That's what I thought."

"Someone's missing some action." Gi-hun mumbled. You stomped on the brakes making Gi-hun hit his head on the dashboard.

"Jesus woman!" Gi-hun exclaimed holding his throbbing forehead. "You trying to kill me forreal."

"Then put on your damn seatbelt!" You said. "You haven't had it on since we got in." Gi-hun muttered as he clicked on his seatbelt.

"Happy now?" Gi-hun asked.

"Satisfied."  You said.

"Not yet." Gi-hun mumbled making you purposefully swerve the car a little which made Gi-hun hold on for dear life. "I'm kidding! I'm kidding!" You snickered.

"Man, I love scaring this man." You thought to yourself.

"This woman's gonna be the death of me one day." Gi-hun thought to himself.

When you two got to Mrs. Seong's house, she came out and ran up to y'all.

"If it isn't my son and future daughter-in-law." Mrs. Seong said as she hugged you both tight.

"Hey mom." Gi-hun said.

"Well don't just stand there, come in." Mrs. Seong said as she lead Gi-hun in. You walked towards the back seat to get Ga-yeong out of the car seat.

"You ready to met grandma #1?" You cooed out as Ga-yeong babbled while you unbuckled the seat.

While inside, Gi-hun was nervous but took a deep breath.