Poly-ship Shenanigans: Hot Sun, Cool Dudes(Female Reader)

June

"Okay you boys sure you'll be fine when me, Sae-byeok, and Ga-yeong go to the store?" You asked.

"We'll be fine." Gi-hun insisted.

"Yeah there's nothing to worry about." Ali added in.

"We're mature manly men, we'll be okay." Sang-woo added in.

"There's a rat by your foot." Sae-byeok pointed out pointing at the ground. All three of them screamed in horror as Sang-woo jumped into Ali's arms.

"You just love being a menace huh?" You asked.

"I sure as hell do." Sae-byeok announced proudly.

"You guys go do your little shopping okay?" Gi-hun said as he knelt down to your stomach and rubbed your 4 month old pregnant belly. "Your daddies love you." Gi-hun coo'ed as all of them pecked your stomach making you laugh.

"Alright, love you babes." You said as you and Sae-byeok all exchanged kisses with one another then got into the car and drove off.

"Alright so what's the first thing we're doing?" Ali asked.

"For starters, this." Sang-woo said as he took off his shirt. Ali and Gi-hun both blushed.

"Y-you wanna do it out here? You're bold babe." Gi-hun said as he licked his lips.

"I took it off because it's 90 degrees out here." Sang-woo corrected. Gi-hun looked away embarrassed.

"Go to horny jail, Gi-hun." Ali chuckled out. Gi-hun cupped his face and gave him a seductive smile.

"Only if you come with." Gi-hun said seductively as he tugged at Ali's bottom lip with his teeth. Sang-woo grabbed a newspaper and rolled it up.

"No horny! Both of you!" Sang-woo scolded as he bonked both of them on the head with the rolled up newspaper.

"Ow! Really hyung? This isn't a meme." Ali said as he rubbed his head.

"Do you want me to spank you with this newspaper?" Sang-woo asked. Ali looked away blushing.

"N-no." Ali stammered out. 

"Alright then." Sang-woo said as he tossed the newspaper aside and began to walk to the backyard. "I'm about to go sun tan."

"Put on some sunscreen honey." Ali advised. "Remember what happened on Ga-yeong's 1st birthday."

"I know, I know." Sang-woo nagged.

"Don't back talk me, we know what's best for you." Ali sassed putting his hands on his hips.

"I-I can take care of myself, thank you." Sang-woo stammered out.

"Says the one who couldn't even remember to put on sun screen." Gi-hun retorted as he ran his fingers through Sang-woo's hair. "Do you want me to put it on you just so you won't forget?"

Sang-woo blushed.

"Fine, only because I'm forgetful...not because I wanted you to do so." Sang-woo said. Gi-hun chuckled as he pecked Sang-woo's cheek.

"Such a tsundere." Ali thought to himself.

While Sang-woo was sunbathing. Gi-hun and Ali were in the living room playing Super Smash Bros on Ali's Switch.

"Whoo! Another win!" Gi-hun and Ali both shouted in unison then kissed each other passionately.

"Good job babe." Gi-hun mumbled against Ali's lips.

"You too doll." Ali mumbled back. Ali turned the Switch off and laid back in the couch.

"Sooo what do you wanna do now?" Ali asked. Gi-hun cracked an evil smirk.