College Chronicles: Into The Wilderness(Female Reader)

"Whoo! A-camping we will go!" Ali sung happily as he put the sleeping bags in the trunk.

"It is the perfect weather and season for camping." Sae-byeok said as she put Ga-yeong in her car seat.

(It's April by the way so the weather is really good)

"Yes and it'll also be Ga-yeong's first time camping." You said.

"Okay does everyone got everything?" Gi-hun asked.

"Yes babe and did you pack your underwear?" Sang-woo asked. Gi-hun looked at him with a red face.

"Dang it." Gi-hun said as he ran back to the apartment.

"Every time." Sang-woo grumbles. "Ever since we were kids." You chuckled.

"Hey I'm also bringing my survival guide and some sandwiches with us as well." Ali said. You looked into the picnic basket to see sandwiches, chips, and bottles of water but what really caught your attention was the bottle of honey.

"Ali, why do you have honey?" You asked.

"I sometimes like to put honey on my sandwiches." Ali said. Sae-byeok looked at him confused.

"You'd put raw honey on a sandwich?" Sae-byeok asked. "Is that even good?"

"Yeah and it also goes great with my tea." Ali said. You gagged in disgust.

"What? Don't knock until you try it." Ali said. Gi-hun came back with handful of underwear.

"Alright, I got my underwear." Gi-hun panted out. You looked into the pile to see something lacy sticking up then pulled it out to see a pair of red lacy thongs.

"Uhhh, did you just grabbed whatever was in the underwear drawer?" You asked.

"Yeah why?" Gi-hun asked. Gi-hun looked at the pair of thongs then blushed.

"How those get there?" Gi-hun asked as he chuckled nervously.

"I'll admit your butt did look nice in those when you wore them on Valentine's Day." Sang-woo said as he bounced his eyebrows at you.

"Shut up and get in the car." You said as your face turned red. When you all got in the car, you did a double check to see if everything and everyone is here.

"Alright everyone's here so we're good to go and does anyone need to use the bathroom before we leave?" You asked. Everyone looked at Gi-hun.

"What?" Gi-hun asked.

"Gi-hun go to the bathroom because I know how your bladder be." Ali said. Gi-hun groaned as he got out the car.

"Shoot might as well let me wear one of Ga-yeong's diapers." Gi-hun mumbled to himself as he walked back to the apartment. You chuckled then looked over at Ali who was reading his survival guide. Ga-yeong babbled as she reached out for the book.

"You wanna read this?" Ali asked as he set the book between him and Ga-yeong.

"Fishies!" Ga-yeong said. Gi-hun came back.

"Alright, now can we go?" Gi-hun asked as he got into the car.

"We're all set." Sang-woo said as he started up the car. During the drive you were admiring the view of trees as y'all drove by. Sang-woo began humming something to the radio faintly playing. You reached over to crank it up only for everyone else to join in.

"How about a little car-aoke?" Gi-hun said.

"On the road again, going places that I've never been." You all sang. Ga-yeong babbled along which made you all laugh. After the car-aoke moment it was almost sunset but you guys made it to the camping ground.