Poly-ship Shenanigans: Industrial Incident(Female Reader)

November

When the men got home from work, Ali was exhaustingly making his way up to the bedroom. Once he got up there, he fell face first into the bed and moaned in relief.

"Another rough day at work, babe?" Sae-byeok asked.

"Mhmm." Ali muffled. Sae-byeok reached out to touch his shoulder but he flinched. 

"Don't do that...papa bear's sore." Ali groaned out. Sae-byeok got on top of Ali's back much to his dismay. Ali then began to feel Sae-byeok rubbing his back and shoulders making him moan in pleasure.

"Chill before the kids think we're doing adult things." Sae-byeok joked. Ali tiredly chuckled while Sae-byeok continued to massage his back.

"Sorry but your hands are like magic." Ali moaned into the pillow.

"Feels like you have a knot or something right...here!" Sae-byeok said as she cracked Ali's back making in groan in pain.

"Ahhh! That hurts! That...oh wait I feel great now." Ali said as he raised his head up. Sae-byeok got off his back and laid down next to him.

"Boss still being a pain in the ass?" Sae-byeok asked.

"Yes he's a pain in the...a" Ali said. Sae-byeok chuckled.

"What's wrong with cussing? You're a grown man." Sae-byeok said.

"Well it's not very parental like of me to be swearing, especially in front of the kids." Ali explained.

"Yeah but sometimes it's okay to cuss like when you're letting off steam or just for the hell of it." Sae-byeok explained.

"It's...just not my thing." Ali chuckled nervously. Sae-byeok smiled as she kissed Ali's nose and ran her fingers through his hair.

"Y/N's making dinner so you wanna help me set the table?" Sae-byeok asked. Ali nodded his head as he got up, picked Sae-byeok up bridal style, and carried her downstairs.

Cut to the very next day at work, Ali was lifting some metal pipes and had a very irritated look on his face to which Jesse noticed.

"Hey Ali, why the frown on the face?" Jesse asked as she walked towards Ali. Ali sighed.

"Have you noticed that our boss haven't been paying for a month right now?" Ali asked.

"Yeah and it really does bother me because some of us got families to feed." Jesse pointed out.

"Yeah and bills are coming soon to my house as well and it would've been very much appreciated if he would give me my money." Ali sighed as he placed the metal pipes down.

"I did ask him about our pay but he said that he doesn't have enough money to pay us all." Jesse explained. Ali's eyes grew wide.

"That's bull, how are you the employer and you don't even have money to pay your employees?" Ali asked angrily.

"That's how it goes here and I've been working here for like 5 years." Jesse said. 

"And it shouldn't go like that! Not only is that unfair but I know the boss is keeping all the money to himself." Ali stated while handing the metal pipes to one of the workers. "Ohh, it's like he's only working us to the bone and doesn't pay us about it because he's a cheap good-for-nothing son of a-"

SQUISH! CRACK!

Ali yelled in pain as the machine crushed his fingers that were stuck in between the rollers. Blood was gushing everywhere and Ali could feel the pain shooting from his fingers through his body.