Poly-ship Shenanigans: Runaway Lovers-2(Female Reader)

With Ga-yeong

Ga-yeong whimpered as she got off the train then looked around to see that she's in a different city in South Korea know as Busan. Ga-yeong went to the train conductor to ask when's the next bus back to Seoul.

"Well kid, the next one don't come within 6 hours." The train conductor explained. Ga-yeong's eyes grew wide.

"6 hours!?" Ga-yeong yelled.

"Yeah, sorry kid." The train conductor said as he walked off. Ga-yeong groaned in frustration as she threw her suitcase down on the ground. Ga-yeong sat on her suitcase, hugged her knees, and began to softly cry.

"I'm scared." Ga-yeong thought to herself.

With you guys

You woke up to find yourself in the back of the police car with Ali and Gi-hun.

"W-what happened?" You asked.

"You fainted darling." Ali said.

"What's going on? Where's Ga-yeong?" You asked.

"She's in Busan." Gi-hun explained. "Jun-ho and In-ho are driving us up there now."

"Don't worry it's 4 hours away by car. If the train wasn't in 6 hours we would've easily gotten there by train." In-ho explained. You began to sniffle up and cry as Ali placed your head onto his chest.

"Shhh, let it all out." Ali whispered.

"Where did I go wrong? What did I do?" You muffle cried into his chest.

"It's not your fault baby." Gi-hun said as he rested his chin on your shoulder. "It's not your fault." You continued to sob into Ali's chest while Gi-hun peppered your shoulders with kisses to calm you down. Jun-ho looked at you through the rearview mirror and sighed.

"Poor woman." Jun-ho thought to himself. "I'm not married nor have kids but even I feel their pain."

You did wind up crying yourself to sleep.

"She's asleep." Ali whispered as he smiled and pressed a kiss on your sleeping forehead. Gi-hun wrapped his arms around your waist and sighed as he rest his head against yours.

With Ga-yeong

Ga-yeong was whimpering with fear as she began to look around at people walking pass her. Some look at her while some went on with their day but the ones who did look at her made Ga-yeong shiver with fear. She began to have flashbacks to when she was little when she got kidnapped by Deok-su and Sasa then began to hallucinate. Ga-yeong looked at the other side of the platform to see Deok-su who still looked exactly like how he died that day then saw him creepily smile at her while waving. Ga-yeong's heart began to race then she felt a pair of hands on her shoulders then looked up to see Sasa who's face was covered in blood and had a bullet hole in her head where Maggie had shot her. Ga-yeong screamed as she backed away.

"Whoa there kid? Are you okay I was trying to ask if you were lost." The lady said. Ga-yeong snapped into reality to see that Sasa was actually just a random young lady who had a look of concern on her face. Ga-yeong didn't say anything as she grabbed her suitcase and began to run off ignoring the young lady calling her to come back. Ga-yeong kept running and running until she ran out of breath. Ga-yeong looked around to see that she ran somewhere else into the city and tried to find her way back to the train station but had no luck. While Ga-yeong was walking a car pulled up next to her and was driving really slow.

"Hey little girl, are you lost?" A creepy female asked. Ga-yeong didn't say anything and kept walking.

"Hey! I'm talking to you young lady!" The lady scolded.