College Chronicles: People Wear Masks-3(Female Reader)

It was after school. You were about to head home when you were stopped by one of the campus policemen.

"May I talk to you?" The campus policeman asked. You were nervous but you nodded your head. The campus policeman took you into the office and sat you down.

"A student reported arsenal assault yesterday and we've walked around to ask students where they were yesterday when it happened and 3 girls claimed that you were the one who was responsible for it, is that true?" The campus policeman said. Your heart began to race. Not only with fear but with anger once you've realized who the 3 rats were.

"I'm going to be honest and say yes but the 3 girls who claimed it was me also was involved in it as well." You said.

"You can't accuse people who reported you." The campus policeman said.

"I'm not accusing. They were with me that day as well and they started it and asked me to do it as well." You explained. "They said that they wouldn't snitch." The campus policeman saw the look on your face to see that you were telling the truth.

"Alright, we'll investigate these girls but with you, since you did come clean and you were being honest, I'm only gonna let you off with a warning." The campus policeman said. "You're free to leave and remember don't succumb to peer pressure." After you left the office, Sang-woo was right there with his arms crossed.

"Hey San-"

"I know it was you." Sang-woo said. You knew what he was talking about and sighed.

"Look if it was 3 girls who told you, they were involved as well so don't try to pin this all on me." You said.

"But you know better not to be apart of something so stupid and dangerous." Sang-woo said. "What if I were to lose a hand or an eye from that firecracker?"

"I didn't know it was you." You claimed. 

"I told you the other night, why didn't you come clean?" Sang-woo asked. You stood there silent. Sang-woo shook his head as he walked off.

"Sang-woo wait." You called out but he ignored your call and continued to walk off. You sighed. "What have I done?"

"Whoa what happened there?" Yuki asked as her and her trio approached you. You felt your blood boil as you clenched your fist.

"Don't worry about it." You said trying your hardest not to snap.

"Hey, you want a repeat of yesterday?" Akane asked.

"No, thank you." You said as you began to walk off but Abia grabbed your arm.

"C'mon you had fun the other day. Why the change of mind?" Abia asked. You snatched your arm away.

"Because why should I continue to hang with some back stabbing bitches!?" You snapped. All of their faces turned pale.

"C-c'mon we had to." Sabrina said.

"Yeah, they threatened to expel us if they find out it was us." Yuki said.

"So your plan was to throw me under the bus?" You asked. "I thought you said this stayed between us."

"Well some promises have to be broken if you're in a corner." Akane said. You groaned as you began to walk off but Yuki stepped in front of you.

"C'mon we're sorry." Yuki said. "It was us or you."

"Save it." You said. "Not only did you throw me under the bus but the guy who reported us is disappointed at me."

"Oh please, like Sang-woo would care that it was you." Akane said. "He still loves you." You looked at her.