High School Imagine: Hanging with Ali Adul(Female Reader)

"Hey Y/N! The comic book store has some new manga books on sale." Ali said. "Um, do you wanna go purchase some with me? It'll be my treat." You nodded your head as you and Ali both exited the school to go to the comic book store.

When y'all got there, you was amazed by how big the comic book store is.

"Surprised huh?" Ali asked. You nodded your head.

"How can something look so small on the outside be big on the inside?" You asked. Ali blushed at your question(He dirty minded asf).

"Um..."Ali began as he cleared his throat. "Let's find those comics." Ali lead you down the aisle filled with comic books in all sorts of genres;

Manga

Action

Thriller

Horror

LGBTQ+

You name it!

"You examining the shelves?" Ali asked as you nodded your head making him chuckle. You looked at him admiringly as he looked around for the specific comic books. He had the cutest smile on his face that puffed out his cheekbones. You couldnt help yourself and poked one of his cheeks.

"What was that for?" Ali asked holding his cheek. You giggled.

"You have such a baby face." You said making Ali's face turn red.

"No I don't" Ali said in a pouty voice. You awed and pinched his cheeks.

"Is Ali shy about his baby face?" You said in a babyish voice while mushing his face. Ali got payback by squeezing your face with one hand.

"Who's got a baby face now?" Ali said in a babyish voice while squishing your face. You pushed his hand away while blushing. "Is someone blushing?" Ali said getting close to your face making you squeal out of fluster.

"Boy, just get the comics." You said laughing. As both of you reached for the comic books, 2 more hands grabbed for the same comic books you and Ali both had your hands on. Both of yall looked up to see 2 guys. Your heart dropped once youve realized that its Deok-sus goons. One looked at you with a devious yet creepy look making you shudder in disgust.

"Um, excuse me." Ali said standing in front of you. "We had this first."

"Well, now we got it so let go." The second guy said.

"Ali just let it go. It's not worth it." You said grabbing his arms trying to pull him away.

"Listen to your ho, fat boy." Guy 1 said. That pissed you off so you jumped in front of Ali.

"Who the hell are you calling a ho?" You asked getting up in Guy 1′s face.

"Gee, I don't know. You're the only bitch that's talking." Guy 2 said. That set off Ali as he clocked Guy 2 in the face. Guy 1 shoved Ali to the ground making you punch him in the gut. Guy 1 stumbled backwards into a random stranger, angering him in the process. The random stranger punched Guy 1 in the face and before you knew it, it was a whole brawl going on in the comic book store. You helped Ali up and prompted a plan.

"Since they're busy, let's grab the comic books and run." You whispered. Ali nodded his head as he grabbed the 2 comic books and made his way to the check-out register. Once purchased, you 2 swiftly made your way out the exit, much to the goons' dismay.

"How's your back?" You asked referring to when Guy 1 shoved Ali to the ground.

"It's alright." Ali replied. "Not a scratch on my back nor my butt." Ali said as he poked his butt out making you chuckle.

"So, where to now?" You asked.

"We can stop by my house and read them." Ali suggested. You nodded your head as both of you made your way down the road. When you got to Ali's house, you heard a woman's voice call Ali.

"Ali, is that you?" The woman called out.

"Yes mom it's me. I brought a friend." Ali informed. Ali's mom came out of the kitchen and gasped at the sight of you.

"Ohhh you didn't tell me it was a girl." Ali's mom said. "A pretty one too." That made you blush a little. "What's your name little one?" Ali's mom asked.

"Y-Y/N." You reply shyly.

"Bah, don't be so scared I don't bite." Ali's mom said. "Call me Ms. Adul or Isis."

"O-okay." You said nervously.

"Come in! Come in! I made dinner." Ms. Adul said leading you two into the dining room.

"She likes you." Ali whispered in your ear as you sat at the table. All of a sudden you felt a presence next to you. You looked to see a young boy who looked almost like Ali.

"Oh Y/N this is my brother, Kristin." Ali said.

"Sup pretty girl." Kristin said bouncing his eyebrows at you. Ms. Adul smacked him upside his head and scolded at him.

After you ate Ali lead you to his bedroom and sat you down on the bed. During the reading process you couldn't even read without looking at Ali being focused on his book. You smiled as his focused demeanor until he looked at you making you panic and turn back to your book.

"You're not slick missy." Ali said. "I saw you staring."

"I...shut up!" You said as you hid your face behind the comic book. Ali lowered the book down from your face.

"You look so cute when you blush." Ali said that made you blush even more.

"Y-you make me nervous okay?" You said. Ali grabbed your chin making you at him.

"I don't bite, I only give hugs." Ali said making you laugh and push him away.

"That was the corniest thing you've ever said." You said.

"Ahh shut up you like it." Ali said as he gave you a big hug and picked you up.

"Ali! Put me down!" You squealed as you try to squirm out of his grip causing him to lose his balance and fall on the bed with you still in his arms. Your face turned completely red when you realize that you was on top of Ali. The room was filled with silence and all you hear was the sound of your rapid heartbeats.

"Y/N..." Ali began as he leaned in. It tempted you to do the same when all of a sudden...

BAM!

The door swung open revealing Kristin. It scared you both so bad to where Ali shot up and accidentally head butts you to the floor.

"Oh my God are you okay?" Ali asked as he helped you up. You rubbed your head to ease the pain. "What do you want Kristin?" Ali asked.

"Mom said its your turn to do the dishes." Kristin said. Ali groaned.

"I did them last time, it's your turn dude." Ali said.

"Not what mom said." Kristin said. Ali grabbed a pillow and chucked it at him.

"Okay now get out!" Ali said. "I gotta take Y/N home first." Ali said as he grabbed your hand.

When y'all stopped in front of your house, Ali gave you one last hug goodbye and walked off. When you got in, you went straight to your bedroom and flopped down on the bed. You looked at the comic book and sighed happily.